Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Most people would agree that when hair is on someone's head it is good but as soon as they cut it off the hair becomes "disgusting". What is it all about.

MB

It's on the floor, ewwwww.

ReputationRep:
    It does? Um ... I'll take your word for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    Most people would agree that when hair is on someone's head it is good but as soon as they cut it off the hair becomes "disgusting". What is it all about.

MB

Hair in the bath/shower is disgusting... i don't know why. Possibly because someone once put the idea into my head that it wasn't from someones head?? If you get what i mean...

(Original post by Sarky)
    Hair in the bath/shower is disgusting... i don't know why. Possibly because someone once put the idea into my head that it wasn't from someones head?? If you get what i mean...
    Perhaps sometimes it isn't, but then some of my family members need to do some serious trimming.

ReputationRep:
    i dont get it either but yes it is disgusting

ReputationRep:
    lol good question, maybe tis becoz you dont know who its from??

ReputationRep:
    It is, but never made sense to me either, i mean when its on ur head you take good care of it, clean it..... but once its cut, ewww yuk, get rid of it NOW!

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    when i was much younger i remeber collecting it and sticking it onto a piece of paper in animal shapes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Perhaps sometimes it isn't, but then some of my family members need to do some serious trimming.
    Ugh lovely :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    when i was much younger i remeber collecting it and sticking it onto a piece of paper in animal shapes!
    very cool. Sorry for the random thread. I just thought we needed a few more specific threads.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)

Oh how cute!

I used to request the job of brushing all of the hair into a little pile in the corner, that's as exciting as my floor hair tales get.

ReputationRep:
    i know plenty of people have disgusting hair still attached to their heads

ReputationRep:

MB
    Same goes for nails. (when they're on the ends of your fingers - not on your head!!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Same goes for nails. (when they're on the ends of your fingers - not on your head!!)
    thats true ug gross

ReputationRep:
    What about dead skin cells while we're at it? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    It's just one of those things. For example, you could know someone and think "cor, he's sexy, I'd like him in my bed.." so you get him in your bed and then you go to sleep, if you woke up the nexy morning and he was dead you'd not be thinking "cor he's sexy" you'd think
    "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UURRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!"
    even though a few hours ago you'd thought it was great.
    And you'd probably think "damn I must be good if it killed him."
    It's kind of the same.

ReputationRep:

MB

i think it is really gros the way all my hair came out of my head. i mean, imagine if i tried to bunch all of it back in again. i dont understand it. i know it grows and everything..but ewww. my hair is really thick as well. just imagine trying to bunch your hair back in. where's the room??

ReputationRep:
    When my sister washes her hair she makes little sculptures/swirly patterns with it on the shower wall. Not particularly disgusting, just I have to clean it up :mad:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.