Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm helpless and don't know what to do :( Watch

Yeah that's ture. There's a guy I really like. Since it's impossible for us to be together, I've avoided such conversations. But I can't stop thinking of him and now this is effecting my studies. I'm doing my exams but not revising well enough. I've always been a hard working students with high ambitions but it's been a week that I revised properly. It's not that I don't want to, I want to do really well but I just can't help myself.

The fact that I haven't got anyone to talk about this makes it all even worse. It's just really hard on me and I don't know what to do. This all situation bursts me in tears, I get sick, cold head and panic attacks but I'm helpless.

Any advice will be highly appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    Go to the club, try it on with a girl and you'll realize...

ReputationRep:
    Woah you're actually love sick

ReputationRep:
    Listen, love, I know firsthand about this so I will tell you what I know from experience. If you're a Muslim pray, this is coming from a Muslim who barely does but do it. Cry and let your emotions come out freely, you'll be much happier and fulfilled. If you aren't no worries, think of his flaws and if you can't, let your imagination change him into someone who you would never even stop to take a second glance at. However, out of all this remember that this only comes once and that guys will come and go as they please. If you have any questions or you want my help further, don't hesitate to message

(Original post by The_JoKeR)
    Go to the club, try it on with a girl and you'll realize...
    Don't understand what you were trying to say.

(Original post by samina_ay)
    Woah you're actually love sick
    Trust me it doesn't feel great atm.

(Original post by Mrs.Grey)
    Listen, love, I know firsthand about this so I will tell you what I know from experience. If you're a Muslim pray, this is coming from a Muslim who barely does but do it. Cry and let your emotions come out freely, you'll be much happier and fulfilled. If you aren't no worries, think of his flaws and if you can't, let your imagination change him into someone who you would never even stop to take a second glance at. However, out of all this remember that this only comes once and that guys will come and go as they please. If you have any questions or you want my help further, don't hesitate to message
    Thank you. I have tried everthing but these feelings just come back stronger than ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah that's ture. There's a guy I really like. Since it's impossible for us to be together, I've avoided such conversations. But I can't stop thinking of him and now this is effecting my studies. I'm doing my exams but not revising well enough. I've always been a hard working students with high ambitions but it's been a week that I revised properly. It's not that I don't want to, I want to do really well but I just can't help myself.

The fact that I haven't got anyone to talk about this makes it all even worse. It's just really hard on me and I don't know what to do. This all situation bursts me in tears, I get sick, cold head and panic attacks but I'm helpless.

Any advice will be highly appreciated.
    I know exactly how you feel. Just remember things only get better after they get worse. Something/somebody good will come your way!
    Hope you get better soon!x

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.