Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

this post will probably be really graphic and gross so i'm sorry about that but i'm currently terrified. So for the past few weeks i've been kinda of having a really light period, it hasn't stopped for a few weeks which concerned me but it was only a bit of spotting, nothing heavy. Then last night I had sex with my boyfriend and after we finished i went into the bathroom to clean myself up and suddenly felt the need to push really hard. So i sat on the toilet and did and when i looked down it literally looked like a murder scene, there was blood everywhere and a lump about the size of a walnut which i can only describe as looking kinda like an embryo?!!? i'm freaking out, booked a doctors appointment for 2 days time but i'm literally terrified like i could've been pregnant??? I've never had sex without protection though, had sex without condoms but always been on the pill although i guess it's not 100% safe? idk feel so weird and scared rn

ReputationRep:
    You could always give 111 a ring if you want to put your mind at ease/look for advice

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    this post will probably be really graphic and gross so i'm sorry about that but i'm currently terrified. So for the past few weeks i've been kinda of having a really light period, it hasn't stopped for a few weeks which concerned me but it was only a bit of spotting, nothing heavy. Then last night I had sex with my boyfriend and after we finished i went into the bathroom to clean myself up and suddenly felt the need to push really hard. So i sat on the toilet and did and when i looked down it literally looked like a murder scene, there was blood everywhere and a lump about the size of a walnut which i can only describe as looking kinda like an embryo?!!? i'm freaking out, booked a doctors appointment for 2 days time but i'm literally terrified like i could've been pregnant??? I've never had sex without protection though, had sex without condoms but always been on the pill although i guess it's not 100% safe? idk feel so weird and scared rn
    If you were pregneant (which sounds unlikely) there isn't anything to get too worked up about. You didn't know and it would have been so early it wouldn't be like a baby was dying or anything- closer to having a normal period. I can see that you would be upset by it, but try not to.
    There are other things it could have been and it's good that you've booked an appointment. In the meantime if you are worried or you feel like it has become worse you can call 111 or visit a walk-in or sexual health clinic or call your doctors surgery and ask to speak to a doctor. You can also look on the NHS website and things but that may just worry you more than anything.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 31, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.