Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imperial_baby)
    i haven't smelt that one...estee lauder pleasures for men it nice 2..i got the feminine one but i much prefer the mens one...damn that sounds so dykey
    i have a female friend who wears the men's giorgio armani (acqua) and she's not lesbianish at all!!
    the woman's pleasures is very nice! i like the summer one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaZZZ)
    I put on lynx and Hugo Boss on my neck!
    i put hugoboss and fcuk sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    i put hugoboss and fcuk sometimes.
    cool, hows your application going for colchester royal grammar?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)

ps:i'm goin tenerife in less than 5 hours
    hah its such a shithole there, anyway go to los christinaos, thats a pretty good town

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaBBB)
    hah its such a shithole there, anyway go to los christinaos, thats a pretty good town
    Tenerifes alright, I was in Playa de las AMericas last summer and itt was pretty cool - i was with 54 mates and we managed to take over an entre hotel for a week, the nghtlifes not the best but theres plenty to large it up for a week, the only *****y bit s the beaches cos theyr're black sand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    Tenerifes alright, I was in Playa de las AMericas last summer and itt was pretty cool - i was with 54 mates and we managed to take over an entre hotel for a week, the nghtlifes not the best but theres plenty to large it up for a week, the only *****y bit s the beaches cos theyr're black sand.
    wow, wish i was as cool as you :confused: ..... the beaches are sexy and the wooden necklaces are cheap - for a social life its amazing, you meet lots of sexy girls and nice dudes, but generally, sorry, itslike a desert island

ReputationRep:
    wow, wish i was as cool as you :confused:
    i dont get it?

ReputationRep:
    i dont get it?
    took over the hotel?

ReputationRep:
    took over the hotel?
    the hotel had a capacity of about 80 and we were 54 of them - sorry if my slight hyperbole confused you

ReputationRep:
    the hotel had a capacity of about 80 and we were 54 of them - sorry if my slight hyperbole confused you
    lol ok, we are going to america this year, and it's going to be so amazing; the american accent mmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    lol ok, we are going to america this year, and it's going to be so amazing; the american accent mmmmmm
    which bit - you got id sorted?

ReputationRep:
    Guyz...I love the ones who have jet black hair , green eyes and blush whenever they start talking...lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    Guyz...I love the ones who have jet black hair , green eyes and blush whenever they start talking...lol

black hair and green eyes, oo dat sounds like me, *starts to blush.*
    But Im a girl.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.