Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone who did NUFFIELD CHEM A2 this June watch

Announcements

Hi
    Did anyone do the Nuffield A2 Synoptic (paper 6) Chemistry exam this June?

Do you remember a question about leucine and glycine? What did it ask, & which question was it? Was it after the one about electrode potentials?

Rep for help.. Someone mentioned this question which I totally don't remember, and now I am really worried I missed it out...

I think someone said it was the last question, but I'm sure I wrote all over the end page of the booklet trying to work out the electrode potential question equations.. so I don't see how I could have missed it?!

None of my friends are in on the phone

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it just told you to draw a dipeptide e.t.c..... it wasnt that big a question

(Original post by powerball)
    Yeah it just told you to draw a dipeptide e.t.c..... it wasnt that big a question
    ok, thanks

ooh - was it part of the question with the substance formed via all the different processes and you had to say what chemical A was, what type of reaction B was etc?

rosie

ReputationRep:
    hey was it after the electrode potential question?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.