Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Thousands of Italians march against EU's forced diversity agenda Watch

ReputationRep:
    The march started at a reception centre in Rome for illegal immigrants. During the walk through the city, protesters chanted, 'Stop the invasion! This is my home.'

Those in charge of the EU want to wipe out all majority White areas of Europe. However, they have no interest in turning Black countries such as Uganda and Ghana into minority Black, or oriental countries such as Japan into minority Japanese. It is only White majorities that they want to wipe out. Why? Because they want to get rid of White people. White people are standing in their way of a world government.

Sue the EU.

ReputationRep:
    I like waffles.

That is my only response to this.

ReputationRep:
    Good for them

ReputationRep:
    Extreme forced diversity sucks just as much as extreme forced homogeneous societies suck. It's a crime, an atrocity that they have a right to protest against or even in some cases take up arms against.

However, it's bonkers to say that it's a conspiracy theory to take over the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by triceratops123)
    The march started at a reception centre in Rome for illegal immigrants. During the walk through the city, protesters chanted, 'Stop the invasion! This is my home.'

Those in charge of the EU want to wipe out all majority White areas of Europe. However, they have no interest in turning Black countries such as Uganda and Ghana into minority Black, or oriental countries such as Japan into minority Japanese. It is only White majorities that they want to wipe out. Why? Because they want to get rid of White people. White people are standing in their way of a world government.

Sue the EU.
    KILL YOURSELF.

DO IT NOW, ******.

z

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.