Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I'm currently in a dilemma with four offers. I'm looking to study in a good university for my MSc. I'm an international applicant and I would appreciate if you're able to help me.

- Judging based on the prestige and reputation of the universities, could anyone kindly advise me on which to attend?

- If it's based on the program, which school would you recommend me to go to?

*I'm leaning towards Warwick's Marketing & Strategy but I'm also quite attracted to Edinburgh's reputation and the program of Birmingham >.<

1. Warwick - Marketing & Strategy
    2. Edinburgh - International Business and Emerging Markets
    3. Birmingham - International Marketing
    4. Sheffield - International Management & Marketing

Thank you for all of your help and advice. It'll be my first time studying in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    Help will be appreciated. thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Need some advice please.

ReputationRep:
    Edinburgh is definetly the most prestigious and is an excellent university.
    Based on programme I'd apply to Warwick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imsophie)
    Edinburgh is definetly the most prestigious and is an excellent university.
    Based on programme I'd apply to Warwick
    I agree with you Imsophie. Now I'm stuck between choosing Edinburgh or Warwick; The reputation of the school vs the reputation of the program.

1. Edinburgh - MSc International Business and Emerging Markets
    2. Warwick - MSc Marketing and Strategy

My eventual goal is to become a strategy consultant in one of the big four management consulting firms. I like that Edinburgh has great reputation overall and that Warwick Business School is also well-known...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.