Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey I remember loving this song a few weeks back but all I can remember is its music video ( there are some gaps).
    There's 2 guys and 2 girls that hook up. guy1(main) with girl1 and guy2 with girl2. After spending a little while together, they decide to go out to a club. There's a scene where both pairs are in bathrooms getting ready, and sending messages to each other. When the go out to the club guy1 is sitting at the bar with girl1 (black hair) and girl1 says brb. Guy1 waits for a few, then goes to look for girl1, only to see that girl1 is snogging guy2. The ending scene is girl1 and guy2 looking guiltily at guy1.
    Does anyone recognise the song?

ReputationRep:
    sounds bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asuna Yuuki)
    sounds bad
    lol for some reason the song has nearly nothing to do with the video

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 56765)
    lol for some reason the song has nearly nothing to do with the video
    do you remember anything about the song? what genre? any lyrics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asuna Yuuki)
    do you remember anything about the song? what genre? any lyrics?
    unfortunately not . maybe it's a lost cause....
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by 56765)
    Hey I remember loving this song a few weeks back but all I can remember is its music video ( there are some gaps).
    There's 2 guys and 2 girls that hook up. guy1(main) with girl1 and guy2 with girl2. After spending a little while together, they decide to go out to a club. There's a scene where both pairs are in bathrooms getting ready, and sending messages to each other. When the go out to the club guy1 is sitting at the bar with girl1 (black hair) and girl1 says brb. Guy1 waits for a few, then goes to look for girl1, only to see that girl1 is snogging guy2. The ending scene is girl1 and guy2 looking guiltily at guy1.
    Does anyone recognise the song?
    This one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Financier)
    This one?

ayyyyyyyy thanks so much ahahaha, i can finally rest now
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by 56765)
    ayyyyyyyy thanks so much ahahaha, i can finally rest now
    No worries haha Yeah I hate the video (seems like a modern ripoff of basshunter's all I ever wanted?) but it's a decent summer tune.

ReputationRep:
    I was half-right :lol:

Not a bad song but definitely not my style :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Financier)
    No worries haha Yeah I hate the video (seems like a modern ripoff of basshunter's all I ever wanted?) but it's a decent summer tune.
    omg it does as well :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    but I don't mind the video too much, mainly because of scenes like 1:05 :perv:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.