blackie
    thats my sisters guinea pig name

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    thats my sisters guinea pig name
    and eric clapton's guitar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    lol yes, you know what i'm talking about then?
    Lol yup I think so I'm so sad there are no more episodes of The Office left But they left it at a good point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Lol yup I think so I'm so sad there are no more episodes of The Office left But they left it at a good point
    yeah i know, anymore would of ruined it. it was a good length... cant wait till the dvds comes out.

ReputationRep:
    Crime wave

ReputationRep:
    yeah i know, anymore would of ruined it. it was a good length... cant wait till the dvds comes out.
    They are out. I have Series 1 but need to get 2 soon.

ReputationRep:
    Missy Elliot!

ReputationRep:
    They are out. I have Series 1 but need to get 2 soon.
    no i mean altogether. i dont want to buy 1, 2 and then wait for the endings. i want to wait till they release all 3 together.

ReputationRep:
    im gonna start watchin the office coz it seems to crop up in evry conversation expecially wiv friends,
    so far im close to calling her sooty although im in search of a better name :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    roger

ReputationRep:
    only seen series 1. I'd really like to see the ep where ricky does his dance scene

ReputationRep:
    no i mean altogether. i dont want to buy 1, 2 and then wait for the endings. i want to wait till they release all 3 together.
    Oh right, sorry.
    Once again - The Office is class

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    im gonna start watchin the office coz it seems to crop up in evry conversation expecially wiv friends,
    so far im close to calling her sooty although im in search of a better name :rolleyes:
    lol if you watch it you would know what name we're thinking about we're not suggesting you should use it though, coz its bad!

ReputationRep:
    hasn't it finished?

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    hasn't it finished?

MB
    no idea, can coco be a girls name?

ReputationRep:
    no idea, can coco be a girls name?
    Yes, I used to have a friend called coco.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I used to have a friend called coco.
    was she black?

Why not use my Dawn idea, it's amazing.

As for the office it's the biggest bunch of non-funny *******s i have ever seen, am i the only one who thinks this, everybody sings its phrases and i can't understand why, it's really, really bad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Why not use my Dawn idea, it's amazing.

As for the office it's the biggest bunch of non-funny *******s i have ever seen, am i the only one who thinks this, everybody sings its phrases and i can't understand why, it's really, really bad!
    maybe you're the abnormal one? since everybody likes it!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.