Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hi

AMA means ask me anything so you can ask me questions and I will answer because I am bored.

Thanks

What do you see?

(Original post by homeland.lsw)
    What do you see?
    I see a screen, lol.

Any more questions?

(Original post by _Xenon_)
    I see a screen, lol.
    um. Favourite shade of cream?

ReputationRep:
    How has your day been?

um. Favourite shade of cream?
    I just wear one cream which is white with no shades. :-)

(Original post by preetg97)
    How has your day been?
    Nothing exciting, nothing bad either. Just another TSR day. :-)

I just wear one cream which is white with no shades. :-)
    Are you Brexit or Br-stayin

Are you Brexit or Br-stayin
    Stay imo because I'm not sure if Britain will actually be better off. There's good arguments from both sides but I think it is a bit risky for us to leave at this time. What do you think?

Stay imo because I'm not sure if Britain will actually be better off. There's good arguments from both sides but I think it is a bit risky for us to leave at this time. What do you think?
    Stay in, because then all my illegal immigrant friends from Bulgaria can come to the UK and still yer jebs...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm stay in because I feel leaving would give what those god awful racist right wingers what they want

Stay in, because then all my illegal immigrant friends from Bulgaria can come to the UK and still yer jebs...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm stay in because I feel leaving would give what those god awful racist right wingers what they want
    Lol. I don't think it is really about immigration though. That should change anyway whether we leave or remain as they've already made a deal I think. But considering the other arguments and the fact that we may take control of our borders, staying in the EU is best for us as a country! Immigrants also make a good contribution I think well at least that is what I heard, lol. :-)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.