Why are girls so into heath fads these days?

Watch
GodAtum
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
These days it seems that most girls are into health fads, like eating quinoa, fitness obsessed, juicing and not eating bread.

I just want to find a girl who's "normal", like 1990s normal, who likes a good steak, not obsessed by keeping fit and doesn't eat tw*t rice.
Blue_Mason
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by GodAtum)
These days it seems that most girls are into health fads, like eating quinoa, fitness obsessed, juicing and not eating bread.

I just want to find a girl who's "normal", like 1990s normal, who likes a good steak, not obsessed by keeping fit and doesn't eat tw*t rice.
well women are meant to be health conscious and be in shape
scrotgrot
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's because food has come down in price. And because of social media which has fuelled body insecurity, gyms and so forth.
TercioOfParma
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Many women have always been into that and always will be.
Jazzyboy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The problem is that there aren't many people that are able to balance trying to stay fit and not being overobsessive over it. Most people are either completely obsessed with dieting and fitness regimes, or completely care-free and severely obese /:
ihatePE
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
some do it for prestige like ''look at me im eating waitrose £10 salad'' or ''starbucks low fat breakfast''
GodAtum
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by ihatePE)
some do it for prestige like ''look at me im eating waitrose £10 salad'' or ''starbucks low fat breakfast''
Exactly - just to look more hipster or valley girl.
Melancholy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's because they tend to have different brains. The bit that thinks about handbags and sparkly things are bigger than the parts that think about chopping down trees with big manly tools.
Namita Gurung
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
There's plenty of 'normal' girls around.
Wordnerd2
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm right here :ciao: and I will never be obsessed with healthy eating. Although I run, its so I can eat whatever I like
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

New lockdown - Do you agree schools and universities should remain open?

Yes (46)
36.8%
No (65)
52%
I don't know (14)
11.2%

Watched Threads