WJEC French: Les Choristes

Watch this thread
khaleesi98
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey ☺️
Anyone on here studying Les Choristes for A2 WJEC French? I'm really going to be working on my essay writing before the exam, and it would be great to have people to discuss things with!
xxx
Janerowley
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
I am☺️ How are you revising for it? I think I'm just going to learn essays on each character but I'm not sure
khaleesi98
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hmm I tend to prefer the titles on a theme to the ones on a character... But yeah, I am planning on learning as many as I can! My logic is that the exact title's probably not going to come up, but I'll be able to pick phrases/ paragraphs that fit the question we do get...
Not starting French revision at all until this Thursday evening though ☺️ probs going to regret it!
Janerowley
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
You're the same as me then haha I can't start until Wednesday 😬 I've been thinking today it's probably easier doing themes so I think I'm gonna do that too, I'm soo nervous at this exam especially for the translation question 😩
LunaLovegood2508
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I am too I've just been learning essays/essay plans on the characters and some themes (hope, love, music, discipline). Tbh, I'm much more worried about the comprehensions and translations because I'm worried that I've forgotten all the vocab I learnt for FN3 speaking exam

Not too bothered about the listening though, as I can never score more than 2/6, no matter how much practice I do!!!
Chitanda
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by LunaLovegood2508)
I am too I've just been learning essays/essay plans on the characters and some themes (hope, love, music, discipline). Tbh, I'm much more worried about the comprehensions and translations because I'm worried that I've forgotten all the vocab I learnt for FN3 speaking exam

Not too bothered about the listening though, as I can never score more than 2/6, no matter how much practice I do!!!
I think going by themes is the best way forward. How many quotes are you guys learning? I am planning on learning five per main character since I am terrible at paraphrasing the events in french. I'm sweating buckets for the translation and comprehension though. I need an A.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (19)
28.36%
As I expected (20)
29.85%
Harder (25)
37.31%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.48%

Watched Threads