Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey ☺️
    Anyone on here studying Les Choristes for A2 WJEC French? I'm really going to be working on my essay writing before the exam, and it would be great to have people to discuss things with!
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    I am☺️ How are you revising for it? I think I'm just going to learn essays on each character but I'm not sure

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I tend to prefer the titles on a theme to the ones on a character... But yeah, I am planning on learning as many as I can! My logic is that the exact title's probably not going to come up, but I'll be able to pick phrases/ paragraphs that fit the question we do get...
    Not starting French revision at all until this Thursday evening though ☺️ probs going to regret it!

ReputationRep:
    You're the same as me then haha I can't start until Wednesday 😬 I've been thinking today it's probably easier doing themes so I think I'm gonna do that too, I'm soo nervous at this exam especially for the translation question 😩

ReputationRep:
    I am too I've just been learning essays/essay plans on the characters and some themes (hope, love, music, discipline). Tbh, I'm much more worried about the comprehensions and translations because I'm worried that I've forgotten all the vocab I learnt for FN3 speaking exam

Not too bothered about the listening though, as I can never score more than 2/6, no matter how much practice I do!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LunaLovegood2508)
    I am too I've just been learning essays/essay plans on the characters and some themes (hope, love, music, discipline). Tbh, I'm much more worried about the comprehensions and translations because I'm worried that I've forgotten all the vocab I learnt for FN3 speaking exam

Not too bothered about the listening though, as I can never score more than 2/6, no matter how much practice I do!!!
    I think going by themes is the best way forward. How many quotes are you guys learning? I am planning on learning five per main character since I am terrible at paraphrasing the events in french. I'm sweating buckets for the translation and comprehension though. I need an A.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.