Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I've only had sex with my current partner and we both lost our virginitg to eachother. He has not received oral from anyone apart from me. 8/9 months ago I had a short term boyfriend where he gave me oral but I did not see any cold sores or anything and had no symptoms. Also I think I've had minor yeast infection but it only lasted 2/3 days. Recently (just over a week ago) my boyfriend licked me out and I was bleeding slightly but it was pale and then we had sex the next day and I bled again slightly, but then a few days later I started getting spots around the vulva like white ish creamy not sticking out spots and they're very painful, I also have a red spot inside the lips. It stings all the time and kills when I'm peeing, I literally squeak in pain. I went to the gp and he said it looks like thrush. He gave me a anti fungal tablet and cream for vaginal thrush, and after I took it a few hours later I had yellow/creamy spotting near the bottom of my vaginal lips and more spots around my vulvar. I went to the gp again which said it might be herpes but they are unsure. I really hope that's not it and that it's only a major yeast infection/thrush
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've only had sex with my current partner and we both lost our virginitg to eachother. He has not received oral from anyone apart from me. 8/9 months ago I had a short term boyfriend where he gave me oral but I did not see any cold sores or anything and had no symptoms. Also I think I've had minor yeast infection but it only lasted 2/3 days. Recently (just over a week ago) my boyfriend licked me out and I was bleeding slightly but it was pale and then we had sex the next day and I bled again slightly, but then a few days later I started getting spots around the vulva like white ish creamy not sticking out spots and they're very painful, I also have a red spot inside the lips. It stings all the time and kills when I'm peeing, I literally squeak in pain. I went to the gp and he said it looks like thrush. He gave me a anti fungal tablet and cream for vaginal thrush, and after I took it a few hours later I had yellow/creamy spotting near the bottom of my vaginal lips and more spots around my vulvar. I went to the gp again which said it might be herpes but they are unsure. I really hope that's not it and that it's only a major yeast infection/thrush
    Nobody on here will be able to give you beter advice than your doctor. I assume they have/ are doing a test to check if it's herpes (if not, ask them to) so just wait for the results and try to relax. Worrying about it won't help and will just make you feel worse.
    Hope it's just an infection, but if it's not you (and your doctor) can deal with it

ReputationRep:
    Thrush is painful internally and externally and can produce horrible discharge, but the spots sound like herpes.

Cold sores don't have to be visible or 'active' for it to be passed on. Once you have the virus, you have it 'for life'.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 1, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.