The Student Room Group

Anti-Trump Supporters Being Racist to Black Trump Supporter

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AperfectBalance
They say reverse racism does not exist, they are totally right, it is just plain simple racism, happens both and any ways, white on white black on black.

At the systemic level, black people can be racist in theory, but typically not in practice

Although a black person in an authority position can discriminate against a white person, this kind of thing rarely happens because

A) Black people in authority are rare in comparison to white people in authority

B) in virtually all cases, there are authorities above those black people who are white, and who would not stand for such actions

C) Even in cases where a black person is on top (as with President Obama), he is not truly free to do anything to oppress white people (even if he wanted to) given his own need to attract white support in order to win election or pass any of his policy agenda.

There are no institutional structures in the U.K in which black people exercise final and controlling authority:

Not in the school systems
Not in the labour market
Not in the justice system
Not in the housing markets
Not in the financial markets
Not in the media.

As such, the ability of black and brown folks to oppress white people does not exist. I'm talking oppress not calling a white person a name. Now you may say "Well, erm yeah but, ...but ..but ...a black person, could go out and kill a white person or attack. They could do that"

And you'd be right. But guess what ? That's act one

Act Two would mean him or her spending a lot of time behind bars. So is that racism really useful when you have to spend plenty years at Shawshank ? Not to mention that a white gang can go out and attack a black or Asian person just as easily. So the power of violence is not really unique to black people. Unlike the power to deny a bank loan which is unique to whites.

In fact even racism to white people in places were the majority of people are not white is not so much of a problem. In places like Japan, China, India, Pakistan, Ghana or Nigeria; racism to white people limited by the reality of global economics and the desire for good relations with the West.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by PrincePaul6888
Every thread is race thread pretty much on TSR. I'm not going anywhere by the way.

Secondly why do I get banned ?

I do not make fun of how white people talk or dress or look.

I do not make fun of the food white people eat or the names they give their children.

I do not hold up their poorest and most criminal elements as “what white people are like”.

I do not excuse violence against them saying that whites kill each other all the time.

I do not call them racial slurs or compare them to animals.

I do not call for their genocide or ethnic cleansing.

White people read my posts through a heavy layer of white guilt or a fragile White Ego and get upset. Like two-year-olds they make their feelings the Centre of the Universe.

Racism is not about not “liking” someone of another group or refusing to date someone of another group. Racism is a systematic way of harming people of another group AND that requires power and systems and the collective agreement by that racist group to support and participate in the mistreatment of people outside that groupThe ONLY people on the planet who systematically exhibit these kind of behaviours toward people just because they look different no matter where they go from North America to Africa to New Zealand and Australia are white people.

I personally don't care how whites think about black people. I only care what they do which leads to job discrimination, inferior schools, police brutality, unjust incarceration, even death.

there are times i enjoy the futility of arguing with you, but i cba right now. I despair at how indoctrinated you are into this postmodernist, intersectional cultural marxism. Out of interest what do you/have you studied?

Tell me one thing. What fact or reasoning would you require to adopt the position that, while blacks do face problems, the conspiracy that you're always talking about is in fact wrong, that you average white person is not racist, and that whites do not magically benefit from the ills of another race?

Also, listen to this man. Never heard a more sensible speaker about race, and he grew up as a black man in what can reasonably be called a racist culture against black:

[video="youtube;H6ImP-gJvas"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6ImP-gJvas[/video]
Original post by banterboy
there are times i enjoy the futility of arguing with you, but i cba right now. I despair at how indoctrinated you are into this postmodernist, intersectional cultural marxism. Out of interest what do you/have you studied?

Tell me one thing. What fact or reasoning would you require to adopt the position that, while blacks do face problems, the conspiracy that you're always talking about is in fact wrong, that you average white person is not racist, and that whites do not magically benefit from the ills of another race?

Also, listen to this man. Never heard a more sensible speaker about race, and he grew up as a black man in what can reasonably be called a racist culture against black:

[video="youtube;H6ImP-gJvas"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6ImP-gJvas[/video]

Fact number one

Nearly everything you see on US television was put there by white men

That means blacks who pretty much agree with whites will have a much easier time getting on television than those who do not. So even though you see black faces on television, it is still pretty much the World According to White People.

And Yes - I know who Thomas Sowell is. He's a right wing thinker who is paid by whites for putting a black face on white opinion and power. Essentially white people love him because for one he lets white people off the hook and does not talk too much about white racism and two he tries to argue that there is something fundamentally wrong with black people

Now if you can do that

1) Don't talk about white racism
2) Talk about how screwed up black people are

Then yes. Whites will give you all the air time they can. So asking guys like Thomas Sowell opinion on race is a bit like asking Ronald McDonald for his opinion on vegetarians.
(edited 7 years ago)
Fact number one

Nearly everything you see on US television was put there by white men

That means blacks who pretty much agree with whites will have a much easier time getting on television than those who do not. So even though you see black faces on television, it is still pretty much the World According to White People.

And Yes - I know who Thomas Sowell is. He's a right wing thinker who is paid by whites for putting a black face on white opinion and power. Essentially white people love him because for one he lets white people off the hook and does not talk too much about white racism and two he tries to argue that there is something fundamentally wrong with black people

Now if you can do that

1) Don't talk about white racism
2) Talk about how screwed up black people are

Then yes. Whites will give you all the air time they can. So asking guys like Thomas Sowell opinion on race is a bit like asking Ronald McDonald for his opinion on vegetarians.

Well, just look at a newsnight program where they talk about any sjw related issue. The white males in those debates squirm and try not to be called racist or sexist at all costs. The media is pro black lives matter, spread lies such as the wage gap, even have guests justifying stupidity like people complaining about justine Beibers hair. I see no evidence that whites being in positions of power changes the narrative. Not automatically. I mean, i'm sure white men dominate the guardian ffs. And they're a bunch of cucks subscribing to every feminist and racial theory there is.

Sowell doesn't say blacks are bad inherently, he says that a mixture of anti establishment black culture (ie the gangster rap, anti intellectual stuff. There's so much of black culture i adore but you must admit some aspects are harmful) and policies which give blacks hand outs, remove their personal agency etc reduce results for blacks. Assuming the facts he cites are correct, I simply cannot find faults in his arguments.

One other thing you do which is unwise. You put "blacks" and "whites" into different classes. In actual fact people are people, and if blacks earn less than whites, then it does not follow that i personally, or the majority of white people, benefit. More people, of any colour, in high paying jobs benefits ME because then the economy is better. Making, say, blacks 10% comparatively poorer than my income gives me no benefits, if any, as opposed to making the same number of white people poorer than me. The economics, and thus the consequences, are exactly the same. I have no vested interest in being privileged over blacks, even if i were a completely sociopathic, self interested white person as you seem to think we are.
Well, just look at a newsnight program where they talk about any sjw related issue.The white males in those debates squirm and try not to be called racist or sexist at all costs.

Don't compare racism to sexism as if they are the same thing

Now would they show something like this on Newsnight ?

[video="youtube;HLkCGTSr0pk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLkCGTSr0pk[/video]

The media is pro black lives matter

The Black Lives Matter movement is a response to the numerous and ongoing assault and extermination of black men and women at the hands of law enforcement. But that's a bad thing to you - Right ?

It is a nonviolent push to acknowledge the worth of black lives being taken by police and the worth of black lives over all in a system that deems them worthless. .

I see no evidence that whites being in positions of power changes the narrative.

Around 22% of the world is white.

Around 11% of the world is white and male.

Around 2.3% of the world is white, male and speaks English.

Yet they run the BBC, CNN, the New York Times, Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge. They write most of the Hollywood films and Wikipedia articles
Most of what you know and most people in TSR know about the world was given from that 2.3% of that world

I think it's very dangerous being overly dependent on any one part of the world for your knowledge of the world as a whole.

Not automatically. I mean, i'm sure white men dominate the guardian ffs. And they're a bunch of cucks subscribing to every feminist and racial theory there is.
Really ? Well if thats the case how come racism has not been solved ? If we have all these white people running around who hate racism why is it still the biggest problem on planet earth/

Sowell doesn't say blacks are bad inherently, he says that a mixture of anti establishment black culture (ie the gangster rap, anti intellectual stuff. There's so much of black culture i adore but you must admit some aspects are harmful) and policies which give blacks hand outs, remove their personal agency etc reduce results for blacks.
And that's why white people give guys like Sowell all the air time possible.

He moves the argument from what whites do to what other people do, mainly blacks. Whites know they live in an unequal society. Since they want to believe they are good people they either fight against that inequality or make up excuses.

Making up excuses is way easier.

If they can blame blacks for their troubles, then they have no reason to feel guilty at all. This is why you love Sowell

So in the end we know all about what is wrong with blacks, because that makes white people feel better about themselves, but very little is said about what is wrong with white people and the white racism built into society.

Assuming the facts he cites are correct, I simply cannot find faults in his arguments.
Of course you can't. That's the whole point. He shifts the blame from whites to blacks.

One other thing you do which is unwise. You put "blacks" and "whites" into different classes. In actual fact people are people, and if blacks earn less than whites,
It's whites who draw the line between themselves and everyone else. They are the ones who apply the colour line and all the injustice that goes with it. They are making themselves White and yet they do no seen as people.

then it does not follow that i personally, or the majority of white people, benefit.

It does.

It doesn’t mean that a white person will get everything they want in life but it does mean that there are general advantages that white people receive.

White people have the luxury of not having to worry that your race is going to mark you negatively when looking for work, going to school, shopping, looking for a place to live, or driving for that matter: things that black people can’t take for granted.
(edited 7 years ago)
Don't compare racism to sexism as if they are the same thing

Now would they show something like this on Newsnight ?

[video="youtube;HLkCGTSr0pk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLkCGTSr0pk[/video]

The Black Lives Matter movement is a response to the numerous and ongoing assault and extermination of black men and women at the hands of law enforcement. But that's a bad thing to you - Right ?

It is a nonviolent push to acknowledge the worth of black lives being taken by police and the worth of black lives over all in a system that deems them worthless. .

Around 22% of the world is white.

Around 11% of the world is white and male.

Around 2.3% of the world is white, male and speaks English.

Yet they run the BBC, CNN, the New York Times, Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge. They write most of the Hollywood films and Wikipedia articles
Most of what you know and most people in TSR know about the world was given from that 2.3% of that world

I think it's very dangerous being overly dependent on any one part of the world for your knowledge of the world as a whole.

Really ? Well if thats the case how come racism has not been solved ? If we have all these white people running around who hate racism why is it still the biggest problem on planet earth/

And that's why white people give guys like Sowell all the air time possible.

He moves the argument from what whites do to what other people do, mainly blacks. Whites know they live in an unequal society. Since they want to believe they are good people they either fight against that inequality or make up excuses.

Making up excuses is way easier.

If they can blame blacks for their troubles, then they have no reason to feel guilty at all. This is why you love Sowell

So in the end we know all about what is wrong with blacks, because that makes white people feel better about themselves, but very little is said about what is wrong with white people and the white racism built into society.

Of course you can't. That's the whole point. He shifts the blame from whites to blacks.

It's whites who draw the line between themselves and everyone else. They are the ones who apply the colour line and all the injustice that goes with it. They are making themselves White and yet they do no seen as people.

It does.

It doesn’t mean that a white person will get everything they want in life but it does mean that there are general advantages that white people receive.

White people have the luxury of not having to worry that your race is going to mark you negatively when looking for work, going to school, shopping, looking for a place to live, or driving for that matter: things that black people can’t take for granted.

i was gonna go through this but i cba because your general strategy is to, if i come to a conclusion, just assert the opposite of what i said, with a preface along the lines of "well then how come".

There's a few arguments here ill address later.
Why would he even play the race card or race game? Oh, he's black therefore he is incapable of supporting Trump. Black people should only be supporting the candidates he thinks who is worthy of supporting. Its not like black donald trumps supporters have minds of their own. No, no no. You need to tell them who they're allowed to vote for and not allowed to vote for. Is that not racist? Lol. He may of not liked donald trump but what did his skin color really had to do with it?

He didn't like donald trump nor the guy who supported him so he had to use his own skin tone against him to convince him he was "stupid" for voting for trump. What a tolerant man. Trump is not the only racist. Its okay for them to be racist and use racism because they don't want a racist in the white house? Good logic.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by MrControversial
Black people were already behind which is one of the reasons we dominated and there's little conclusive on the notion that we set them back. History isn't easy to measure especially when it comes to the alternatives. Many people would consider the black death on face value to have set Europe back but in actuality it may have helped to significantly trigger Europe's advancement in the long run. No on really knows what would happen in an alternative timeline and it can sometimes be entirely arbitrary.

If very carefully considered it can sometimes be good to give people a leg up. I can agree with you on that sentiment. It could be anyone for reasons such as a better future, compassionate grounds, etc. However it should not be rooted in the mistaken notion that we owe anyone anything. I would like to think that from time to time people can be decent enough sometimes to do things without being owed or expecting much in the way of repayment.

Being against affirmative action and such things means you aren't as extreme as I thought. It's just the owing them thing that is a bit off to me.

The problem with racism hysteria isn't that much that black people occasionally are over sensitive about that part of their identity, play the race card, etc. Some of them can be reluctant because they are well aware of the social impedance it causes and especially about the notion of crying wolf. The worst comes from white people who are obsessed for a number of reasons. Some will take absolutely any opportunity to suck up to the social order by being an enforcer because basically they don't want to appear racist, want to appear like a loyal devoted conformer to society, etc. Posers are a problem for all cultures, "clubs", groups, etc.

It is something that is spiraling out of control as you can see with a lot of other groups. For some reason a huge amount has been invested in propaganda to improve the image of Muslims who are strong adherents to an archaic belief system the likes of which we hope to rid of selves from in Europe and transexuals which seems to be a movement more driven by the emotionally unstable freaks than the rational members of that group.

There are a lot of emotionally irrational freaks today that are merely sorry examples of human beings and we've yet to come up with a simple way to classify them. They exist in all walks of life and make things a misery for everyone else. I would describe them as bullies.

You can see Ken Livingstone, a little old man rationally speaking his mind being repeatedly bullied over the smallest little thing that he said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3568658/Red-Ed-slapped-Ken-Hitler-Miliband-banned-former-London-mayor-publishing-views-autobiography.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJCzVV5eIg8

This isn't a one off example, it happens every day in common conversation. A lot of people I've spoken to are very afraid to speak.

Well there goes this white western world way of thinking that everyone is behind but us. Well there's no need for it to be measured, it's common sense that the loads of people who would have been doctors and lawyers wouldn't have been because they were enslaved. And the progress that's been occurring since the 70/80's would have no doubt began earlier. As for the European thing, it depends on what you mean by set back, if you mean population, then of course it did. But I don't really think a natural disease that killed people is the same as a bunch of narcissists that believed it was their God given place to rule over "inferior" blacks.

We personally don't owe anybody anything because we didn't do anything however the white system that enslaved them does. Don't you think it's slightly strange that the slave owners were paid off for their loss of "property" but the victims weren't given anything.

Well that's the issue with the left, they enable destruction. There are now 70 odd different genders ! Nonsense ! A lot of liberal white people are some of the most racist people out there and just want to appease people and it's wrong. They spread their propaganda and it does nobody any good, stopping people from ever achieving anything because their reliant upon the government and sympathy for their non issues (again this applies to feminists, lgbt activists etc.)

Obviously Muslims are discriminated against, that would be silly to deny but at the end of the day it's as a result of cultural differences, that on some levels make it justifiable to protect the culture of our country.

There's a lot of mental instability that gets accepted as normal ("Caitlyn Jenner" comes to mind) and it's just not. They bully people and try to censor them to stop people from progressing. I totally agree with you there. Anybody has the right to say whatever they want regardless of who's offended. As Katie Hopkins says : " I don't give offence you choose to take it".
Every thread is race thread pretty much on TSR. I'm not going anywhere by the way.

Secondly why do I get banned ?

I do not make fun of how white people talk or dress or look.

I do not make fun of the food white people eat or the names they give their children.

I do not hold up their poorest and most criminal elements as “what white people are like”.

I do not excuse violence against them saying that whites kill each other all the time.

I do not call them racial slurs or compare them to animals.

I do not call for their genocide or ethnic cleansing.

White people read my posts through a heavy layer of white guilt or a fragile White Ego and get upset. Like two-year-olds they make their feelings the Centre of the Universe.

/////Racism is not about not “liking” someone of another group or refusing to date someone of another group. Racism is a systematic way of harming people of another group AND that requires power and systems and the collective agreement by that racist group to support and participate in the mistreatment of people outside that group /////

The ONLY people on the planet who systematically exhibit these kind of behaviours toward people just because they look different no matter where they go from North America to Africa to New Zealand and Australia are white people.

I personally don't care how whites think about black people. I only care what they do which leads to job discrimination, inferior schools, police brutality, unjust incarceration, even death.

This is the point I was trying to make a few pages back with that retard. That though a lot of white people try to think that they've experienced racism, it's not. Because racism is a systematic prejudice towards one race, reinforced by the government. So though a white person may have a rude remark screamed at them from across the road in certain countries that doesn't count as racism. That's why I would never try to play the victim of racism because I'm not black. Only blacks and other ethnic minorities know what it feels like to be followed around shops or have people verbally attack them on public transport, or have a history of being lynched and hung off trees, burnt alive. This is why i support the civil rights movement for black people but not the other ones that belong in the looney bin. I however don't support Black lives matter as I believe they've done more harm than good. I do support the overall message though, because police brutality was becoming quite shocking.
this "racism is systematic oppression, what you are calling racism is discrimination " stuff is *******s. It's the exact reversal of the dictionary and commonplace definitions.

The only purpose redefining racism to mean that, when a perfectly good word exists, is to coop a buzz word so that only one political view point can use it. Which is an example of how sly and disgusting postmodernism really is.
Reply 90
Original post by #JOSH45#
This is the point I was trying to make a few pages back with that retard. That though a lot of white people try to think that they've experienced racism, it's not. Because racism is a systematic prejudice towards one race, reinforced by the government. So though a white person may have a rude remark screamed at them from across the road in certain countries that doesn't count as racism. That's why I would never try to play the victim of racism because I'm not black. Only blacks and other ethnic minorities know what it feels like to be followed around shops or have people verbally attack them on public transport, or have a history of being lynched and hung off trees, burnt alive. This is why i support the civil rights movement for black people but not the other ones that belong in the looney bin. I however don't support Black lives matter as I believe they've done more harm than good. I do support the overall message though, because police brutality was becoming quite shocking.

So you agree with the person who has at least had posts removed for racism
Original post by joecphillips
So you agree with the person who has at least had posts removed for racism

When ever have you seen me say something like this about white people

Original post by MrControversial
black people are looked upon poorly for behaving differently in a way that is repugnant to many

I don't. Comes back to what I said earlier

"I do not hold up their poorest and most criminal elements as “what white people are like"

When ever I say bad things about white people it's always to do with their racism. I don't waste my time slagging off white people and trust me I have more than enough ammunition. I've ran into more than enough Jeremy Kyle type white people than I care to mention.

Black lives matter as I believe they've done more harm than good. I do support the overall message though, because police brutality was becoming quite shocking.
OK. So what harm have BLM done ?
OK. So what harm have BLM done ?

Strengthening the divide between blacks and whites. Rather than trying to unify them.
Personally as a black man. I feel this guy is a joke but you've always had black people that make it their duty to suck up to white people - Eg President Obama

Do you consider Obama to be a cuck (political version) to black people?
Original post by TelAviv
Do you consider Obama to be a cuck (political version) to black people?

Power isn’t given, it must be taken.

President Obama was given a powerful position by the most powerful white people in the U.S means he has no power at all. No group in power will nominate and finance someone who wants to destroy their power. For anyone to believe any black person (even a black president) can be given real power in a white supremacy system where whites control all the institutions of power is pure escapism.
(edited 7 years ago)
Power isn’t given, it must be taken.

President Obama was given a powerful position by the most powerful white people in the U.S means he has no power at all. No group in power will nominate and finance someone who wants to destroy their power. For anyone to believe any black person (even a black president) can be given real power in a white supremacy system where whites control all the institutions of power is pure escapism.

I see.

So what is the solution to this 'white supremacy system' and how can I help? :smile:
Strengthening the divide between blacks and whites. Rather than trying to unify them.

Well. You need to slow down there. Before you talking about uniting.

Can I come and unite with your sister ? And then another black man with your mother ? Nooooooo. So before you start talking all that "unite" you have to know how far do you want to unite ?

Charity first begins at home. God helps those who help themselves. Black people are not united. First we get united, can't come over there messing with you. White people are not united, white people can't stand each other, there families are full hate. Not mention nations and groups who beef with each.

But one thing they are united on is racism. That is where white people forget all their differences and circle their wagons. That's why they can go into places South Africans, even as little as 9%, they can dominate and sh*t on the 75% majority. Why ? Because white people have code. They went into South Africa with this mentality

"OK. Boys. As you can see were outnumbered. Now we are not here to let these blacks dictate to us. We are white supremacists and that's just not going to happen.

So we are going to have to have a code of conduct and that code is that we will dominate all the brown and black people in this country.

We will takeover the economic systems to dominate them, media systems, police systems, we aim to control every aspect of this country. So all the black people are dependent and subject to us

That is your duty. Go ahead "

And you know what ? That's what they did and that is what they are still doing over there.
i was gonna go through this but i cba because your general strategy is to, if i come to a conclusion, just assert the opposite of what i said, with a preface along the lines of "well then how come".

There's a few arguments here ill address later.

Is this your way of saying "You've made good points and ive realised im wrong but hey, screw it because im a bigot"?
Original post by TelAviv
I see.

So what is the solution to this 'white supremacy system' and how can I help? :smile:
First thing is

1) Acknowledge your own racism:The FIRST thing you NEED to do is admit that you most likely ARE RACIST YOURSELF. You have to look inside yourself thoroughly and honestly, face the truth, and admit that IT IS THE TRUTH.

2) Admit it: You have a race. So does everyone. Use the words “white people”. Know that racism still goes on and white people benefit. Know that your opinions are shaped by the white experience

3) Listen: When a person of colour trusts you enough to tell you about an experience with racism, just listen. Do not try to explain it away or somehow make it better.

4) Educate yourself: Read up on racism on your own, in books and on the Internet. Read books and see films by people of colour. They are part of your country, you should know this stuff.

5) Broaden your experience: But only after the first four steps. Go alone to events and places where most people are not white not as a tourist but to break out of your limited white world.

6) Take action : When someone says something racist, point it out, even if it is your friend or your mother.

Now are you prepared to face the hell that you will face for doing that ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending