ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    *In random mood*
    you still aint told me why your name says: 24 Four Hour Party Person

are there 24, 4 hour party persons?

ReputationRep:
    *In random mood*
    Tis, but I could care less. People here 'try' to come across clever, you're in the other percentile which is refreshing.

ReputationRep:
    why is the narb banned?

Your spelling is bad yes, but then again so is mine so who am i to place any blame?

ReputationRep:
    *In random mood*
    It could be worse, but it could be better also.

ReputationRep:
    I always use this: http://www.iespell.com/But since they changed to the new layout, it doesn't seem to work on this forum

ReputationRep:
    *In random mood*
    No myn is woorsa, kan u not tel ..How are you Mr Trade btw, long time no see!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cloudy)
    No myn is woorsa, kan u not tel
    now you just sound foreign

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cloudy)
    No myn is woorsa, kan u not tel ..How are you Mr Trade btw, long time no see!
    I'm great thanks apart from my crappy university messing my exam results up which is cuasing me a bit of stress.

I am happier than I have been though. I have recovered now fully from my operaiton so everythings kusty.

How are you?

You had an operation now....what the hell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    You had an operation now....what the hell?
    Eh? It was a month ago but I am still supposed to be off work recovering, I am 100% better now apart from the usual side effects i.e a scar.

ReputationRep:
    I'm great thanks apart from my crappy university messing my exam results up which is cuasing me a bit of stress.

I am happier than I have been though. I have recovered now fully from my operaiton so everythings kusty.

How are you?
    Fine thank you, was really tired and stressed out because of loads of stuff, but everything is great now!

I found I only missed this place only when I came back properly this afternoon

ReputationRep:
    Eh? It was a month ago but I am still supposed to be off work recovering, I am 100% better now apart from the usual side effects i.e a scar.
    I wouldn't call a scar a side effect.

Oh right, i wasn't on UKL then so i have an excuse. Well i'm glad it all went well etc etc and all that crap, it's off to work you go soon then, woop de doo. You poor dear about the scar, i only have about 50. :rolleyes:

(Original post by BazTheMoney)
    I wouldn't call a scar a side effect.
    You're quite scary as a southpark character. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    You're quite scary as a southpark character. :eek:
    Well, I didn't make it.

ReputationRep:
    Oh right, i wasn't on UKL then so i have an excuse. Well i'm glad it all went well etc etc and all that crap, it's off to work you go soon then, woop de doo. You poor dear about the scar, i only have about 50. :rolleyes:
    See, I bloody knew it.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.