The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
tis_me_lord
No, i have a hunch that it's major and life altering.

No, it's not. There's a reason though, trust me. It's not even very interesting. And it's not because I fancy him :tongue: Furtive.

And AT did not!
Well if it's boring i wont inquire anymore....puh boring old GHT. :rolleyes:
tis_me_lord
Well if it's boring i wont inquire anymore....puh boring old GHT. :rolleyes:

i can tell you all the secrets and enigmas of UKL subterfuge
Reply 43
John Paul Jones
i can tell you all the secrets and enigmas of UKL subterfuge

I bet you can't :tongue:
Helenia
I bet you can't :tongue:

lol, i know your secret and it's very, very naughty :smile:
Reply 45
John Paul Jones
lol, i know your secret and it's very, very naughty :smile:

Oh do you indeed?

Go on, whisper it...:tongue:
Helenia
Oh do you indeed?

Go on, whisper it...:tongue:

*i know what you did with that guy last summer - it's far too explicit to describe, utterly shocking*
Reply 47
John Paul Jones
*i know what you did with that guy last summer - it's far too explicit to describe, utterly shocking*

Oh that. :rolleyes: Were you watching or something? :tongue:
Helenia
Oh that. :rolleyes: Were you watching or something? :tongue:

oh ay - well, trying to - i didn't want to make too much noise, i was hiding behind the rubber doll in the corner of the room
on the sbucjet of slelpnig - smoe rseaecrh has swohm taht it deons't mtaetr waht oderr the mdilde ltrtees are in - as lnog as the fsrit and lsat ltretes are croerct, poelpe wlil urdensntad! :biggrin:
Reply 50
John Paul Jones
oh ay - well, trying to - i didn't want to make too much noise, i was hiding behind the rubber doll in the corner of the room

Oh! I thought I saw something move over in that corner. Damn, my secret is out now :rolleyes:
Reply 51
"My biggest regret of Life...."

Nuff said.
TheMutantGerbil
on the sbucjet of slelpnig - smoe rseaecrh has swohm taht it deons't mtaetr waht oderr the mdilde ltrtees are in - as lnog as the fsrit and lsat ltretes are croerct, poelpe wlil urdensntad! :biggrin:

taht's ralely cveelr!!! i nveer kenw taht! and it was so esay to usnaetdrnd ( urdenstnad ) that 2nd one appears easier to understand though

doesnt really work with little words either
MiniBarSmarties
taht's ralely cveelr!!! i nveer kenw taht! and it was so esay to usnaetdrnd ( urdenstnad ) that 2nd one appears easier to understand though

doesnt really work with little words either

Yeh, seeing as they don't have any middle letters or only one, so you can't switch them round. Anyway, it's pretty interesting - the wonders of A Level English Lang.!!
Reply 54
amazingtrade
*In random mood*

Bad Spellers UNTIE!!! nuff said.
Reply 55
Y to the e to the s. That spells yes by the way.
Reply 56
vienna is with two n's.
Sire
Bad Spellers UNTIE!!! nuff said.

i think we can all raise our hands to being bad spellers. I can be that bad, that sometimes i need to bring up microsoft word just in case as there is always someone who wants to pick an argument who will head for your spelling first! :redface:

:rolleyes:
Reply 58
no one is as bad as me in spelling :redface:
feel ashamed
Reply 59
shushimeng
no one is as bad as me in spelling :redface:
feel ashamed

You didn't make any orthographical errors in that post.

Latest

Trending

Trending