The Student Room Group

I kissed another girl last night

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zXcodeXz
Please stop talking to me. I wasn't talking to you in the first place.

(edited 7 years ago)
no dont tell her it'll ruin everything but you shouldnt have even been going out partying with ur friends in the first place and this is the reason why because stuff like this happens im surprised that she let u go!!
To be honest I think if OP's partner "wouldn't let him go" would be indicative of quite a controlling and abusive relationship. How about if the man in the relationship stopped his girlfriend from going out and spending time with her friends away from him? The same applies the other way around. Spending time away from each other and with friends is a normal,healthy thing to do. If anyone ever wanted to spend 24/7 with you and not let you see your friends or family without him/her being there is a manipulative,controlling person and no-one should be in a relationship with someone like that,ever.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I'll cut the story short, have been with my Mrs now for 2 years almost but last night I was out on the session and ended up going back to our area in the van (we sat in the back) some girl wouldn't leave me alone, i was ****ed and trying to sleep, she kept waking me up and pulling my face towards hers and telling me to not fall asleep. In the end we ended up kissing, nothing else happened and after we got back to where we were going she was all over my friend.

I told her no I have a girlfriend and she seemed to respect that.

However now I feel guilty, no one knows about this as NO ONE saw us, do you think I should say anything?

what she doesn't know won't hurt her :lol:

Hahah #notsrs
Original post by Nidhoggr

:biggrin: that was actually funny nice one! :smile:
If it was me I'd respect the guy more for saying it. Hiding the truth is worst especially when she finds out.
Original post by trustmeimlying1
I like.

Like indeed :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Who gives a **** it's not that deep you're not married to her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending