Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have a PwC AC coming up for a summer internship. In the email it says it's a basic AC that will last approximately 4 hours, it consist of:

Numerical & diagrammatic reasoning tests
    A written exercise
    An individual or group exercise

Is there any advice I could get for this AC? I have got some hints from other websites like wiki jobs.

Also in the email it does not mention anything about a partner interview? I was under the impression that the AC is the final stage and at the AC I would have a partner interview?

Thank you.

PS I've already posted in the finance forum but thought I could get some advice on this forum too.

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't hard. Tests were same as those online.

Written exercise, be concise, have headings, perhaps give both sides of the argument

Group exercise was standard really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by makrxx)
    Wasn't hard. Tests were same as those online.

Written exercise, be concise, have headings, perhaps give both sides of the argument

Group exercise was standard really
    hey thanks, i had my ac yday.

i found the numerical harder than online and only answered 10/20 questions (didnt want to guess the others). I think i got 9 or all 10 right do u think this would be enough to pass it?

ReputationRep:
    When did you even apply
    like jeez you guys are fast!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iwouldliketoknow)
    When did you even apply
    like jeez you guys are fast!
    This was for 2016 summer.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.