Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hello , I have 6 GCSE's at Grade C and a Dental nursing Diploma at level 3. I would really like to go to UNI and study Dental hygiene so I can be a dental hygienist.. But I do not have A levels.. Help? how can I still go to uni..?
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.