Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Any predictions?

ReputationRep:
    Last two on topic one have been on judiciary iirc, so expect a question on the constitution.
    Last two on topic three have been on the civil service iirc, so expect a q on PM or Cabinet.
    And I think (iirc) the last two in topic two were along the lines of assessing the extent to which MPs are able to air their own consciousness and the extent to which they can put the interests of their constituents first. So expect a potential question on Lords, or how effective Parl carries out its functions other than representation (e.g. passing leglisation, scutinising the exec etc.).

(Original post by SLFJAJd)
    Any predictions?
    (Original post by rebirth61213)
    Last two on topic one have been on judiciary iirc, so expect a question on the constitution.
    Last two on topic three have been on the civil service iirc, so expect a q on PM or Cabinet.
    And I think (iirc) the last two in topic two were along the lines of assessing the extent to which MPs are able to air their own consciousness and the extent to which they can put the interests of their constituents first. So expect a potential question on Lords, or how effective Parl carries out its functions other than representation (e.g. passing leglisation, scutinising the exec etc.).
    why are you resitting? What went wrong when you sat for the paper the first time? what have you done since then to improve your chances of getting a higher grade this time around? what books are you using to study? What about websites?

ReputationRep:
    [Oh, I'm not re-sitting, I was just helping out someone.]

ReputationRep:
    the spec hasn't changed

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.