Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I'm considering my university choices for next year (as my school is pressing me) and want to know how I will fair with my options:
    Cambridge HSPS - A*AA
    KCL - PPL - A*AA
    LSE - P&P - AAA
    Loughborough - P&IR - ABB
    Glasgow - Politics - BBB

For my A levels, I am doing geography, philosophy, history and English, with A*A*AA predicted grades.
    Although, for my GCSES I only obtained 5As and 3Bs (but I had mitigating health circumstances and can present evidence).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fisj_whispy)
    Hello,

I'm considering my university choices for next year (as my school is pressing me) and want to know how I will fair with my options:
    Cambridge HSPS - A*AA
    KCL - PPL - A*AA
    LSE - P&P - AAA
    Loughborough - P&IR - ABB
    Glasgow - Politics - BBB

For my A levels, I am doing geography, philosophy, history and English, with A*A*AA predicted grades.
    Although, for my GCSES I only obtained 5As and 3Bs (but I had mitigating health circumstances and can present evidence).
    With your predicted grades, you're clearly in with a chance at all of those. As your five choices they're a good spread. Cambridge is aspirational but realistic, LSE and KCL are excellent as insurance choices. Loughborough and Glasgow are decent backups if all else fails and you miss your grades.

We can't tell you which is the best fit for you - you need to look at things like the course modules, assessment methods, town/city, the nightlife etc. Check out the things which are important to you and base your ultimate decision on that if you get multiple offers.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.