The Student Room Group

Why women destroy civilization

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jazzyboy
From an entirely logical point of view, he makes a lot of good points.

From an idealist's point of view, his massive generalisation of men and women is just wrong. The majority of feminist society is having a negative impact on society, yes, because they're taking advantage of the compassion of men and modern social expectations to force their politicial views on society without real debates. However, that's just the arrogant, self-centered majority of feminist society, and it's only as bad as the white christian male groups that ruled society in the past by oppressing anyone that disagreed with them. It does not represent all women, and women do not have an inherent inclination to certain world views. The only reason that part of feminist society is so prevalent is because selfish women take advantage of it's rising popularity in order to gain themselves rights that they don't necessarily deserve.(such as getting jobs that they're less qualified for than men applying for the same role)

At the end of the day though, that part of feminist society is just trying to reverse discrimination. They're being sexist towards men in order to gain an inherent advantage within society, just like how white christian men oppressed other races and women in the past in order to gain themselves an inherent advantage within society.

- An egalitarian. I believe that everyone should be born mostly equal within society. Obviously, your appearance will affect your social standing and there isn't much to be done to prevent that; but other than that, your social standing should be defined primarily by your own actions and the way that you interact with the rest of society.

will never happen
Original post by Vikingninja
Can someone make a TL;DW post please.

basically when you give women sexual freedom society breaks down and people die out en masse.

https://dicipres.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/mating_cad_dad-copy1.jpg
the 80/20 issue (which seems to be a basis for most of the video) would be solved
if the top 20 percent of men chose the top 20 percent of women.
Original post by Steelmeat
funny how the guy talks about women as things xD

i think we gave women too many rights

Seriously, this comment makes me want to slit my own throat
Original post by Anonymous0208
Seriously, this comment makes me want to slit my own throat

killing yourself for no reason isn't good, don't do it
women literally create civilisations

literally
Original post by HucktheForde
[video="youtube;UxpVwBzFAkw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw[/video]

Just happened to bump into this video. Take your time and watch it. Discuss. Right or wrong? Which part do you agree and which part do you think is trash?

@Foo.mp3

Top class post mate.

Red pill as f***
killing yourself for no reason isn't good, don't do it

Honestly you're saying that men have given women too many right, but if you actually think about it men took female rights in the first place so obviously there's going to be some people who would stand up and say something
Original post by alkaline.
the 80/20 issue (which seems to be a basis for most of the video) would be solved
if the top 20 percent of men chose the top 20 percent of women.

err yh, but why would you turn down a woman who is practically throwing her vagina at you?
[video="youtube;UxpVwBzFAkw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw[/video]

Just happened to bump into this video. Take your time and watch it. Discuss. Right or wrong? Which part do you agree and which part do you think is trash?

@Foo.mp3

So men go to war with each other, kill innocent civilians, make up 90% of the prison population and do most of the bad stuff in the world yet women somehow destroy society? Okay dude :toofunny: Good joke
Original post by Nidhoggr
err yh, but why would you turn down a woman who is practically throwing her vagina at you?

exactly
so it's the mans problem not the women's.
Original post by Anonymous0208
Honestly you're saying that men have given women too many right, but if you actually think about it men took female rights in the first place so obviously there's going to be some people who would stand up and say something

really? hmmm i'm not sure, don't really want to think about it, i've got better things to do and think about that a moral problem
He should do it.

More people that kill themselves, less taxes I have to pay.

yay ok ky then anon xD
Reply 32
He should do it.

You're one ****ed up person.

Umm, because.... self-respect? Though I suppose that's a lost concept these days :s-smilie:
Reply 34
Original post by Hydeman
This would probably fit better in Society.

@iEthan?

you're like a second hand mod :rofl:
Original post by Jazzyboy
Umm, because.... self-respect? Though I suppose that's a lost concept these days :s-smilie:

"I tried having self-respect once, but all this easy pussy felt much better tbh" :lol:

i think we gave women too many rights

, citing how french women marry nazi officials during the occupation of france

Original post by OGGUS
I agree women will **** the world up with feminism, they need the patriarchy society back. To stop these crazy women from messing up our planet

Very lovely :K:
He should do it.

Why do you assume that I'm a male. And if you're paying taxes why are you on the student room, I'm assuming you're old enough to not be on the student room and you should actually be working rather than taking to a feminist and an ignorant boy who doesn't know anything about what women have suffered to get the only small rights they have
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Very lovely :K:

I'm sorry frenchie :cry2: :angelwings:
Original post by z33
you're like a second hand mod :rofl:

I might be turning into one, yes. Naturally, I don't welcome it. :colonhash:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending