Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

Aside from the laughable content in this video, you will notice at around 1:00 they start mentioning white Hungarian Jews as fake Jews.

I imagine these cucks have barely a couple of braincells between them and I'd be surprised if they could point to Europe on a map, never mind discussing the ethnic history of Hungary.

Does this at least to some extent prove that this narrative is at least pushed by a Soros backed think tank?

Thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    Someone please comment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)

Aside from the laughable content in this video, you will notice at around 1:00 they start mentioning white Hungarian Jews as fake Jews.

I imagine these cucks have barely a couple of braincells between them and I'd be surprised if they could point to Europe on a map, never mind discussing the ethnic history of Hungary.

Does this at least to some extent prove that this narrative is at least pushed by a Soros backed think tank?

Thoughts?
    I also have a website where you can pay reparations. Please click on the PayPal link and please don't insult us with small payments X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's hard to believe that this isn't satire. However I have spoken to black supremacists who basically believe the white devil man stole everything. They are bonkers, usually harmfully amusing so long as they don't gain traction.

I always wanted to do my own satire. The white privilege satire. I would create a fake online sperm bank where people in poor foreign countries can by sperm to empower their offspring with the white privilege targeting South Asian and sub-Saharan Africa predominantly. Anyone want to donate?

I find the idea that their kids will then have to pay their parents reparations hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    Well this guy seems to think that Africa created the western economic system, so I agree with you on the braincell thing.

How do these people not realise their own racism?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flammae)
    Well this guy seems to think that Africa created the western economic system, so I agree with you on the braincell thing.

How do these people not realise their own racism?
    Oh you mean his other video where he claims AIDS was created by the white man to destroy black people, and healthcare/economy was invented in Africa and stolen by white people?

I really don't think he believes this stuff deep down, like I said I think he's on some sort of payroll for this. The whites in the video though, they seem like sheep who would get sucked in by anything really.

ReputationRep:
    I mean, you can't deny its fact.

ReputationRep:

Thoughts?
    Are you sufficiently triggered yet?

It's obviously a joke video not to be taken seriously.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This must be satire , or natural selection has failed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nidhoggr)
    Are you sufficiently triggered yet?

It's obviously a joke video not to be taken seriously.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You clearly have much more faith in humanity than anyone else on TSR.
    Here is the link in the description UhuruSolidarity.org
    His twitter has over 48k followers. https://twitter.com/gazikodzo

This guy is not joking.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder who these cucks will be voting for

EDIT: Originally said Bernie, but their website refers to him as "Bernie the Zionist" alongside pictures of Trump and confederate flags. I guess they're not a fan!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    This must be satire , or natural selection has failed.
    It appears natural selection has failed then.

The white people in that video might be messing around, but the host certainly isn't.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpA...uYsExeTkCL4wuw

Sad!

ReputationRep:

Thoughts?
    He's obviously trolling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    He's obviously trolling.

ReputationRep:
    I still think he's trolling. His aim is to get a lot of views so he can earn money via youtube. Just like Evalion but now her channel has been deleted.

She had lots of serious videos with theories etc, but the trailer screams 'troll'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    I still think he's trolling. His aim is to get a lot of views so he can earn money via youtube. Just like Evalion but now her channel has been deleted.
    Well if you read the kind of youtube comments and tweets he has, it is certainly not crazy to think people actually hold those beliefs because there are tons.

But I agree he's doing it for money also (although I seriously doubt youtube hits make the lion's share of it).

ReputationRep:
    Well if you read the kind of youtube comments and tweets he has, it is certainly not crazy to think people actually hold those beliefs because there are tons.

But I agree he's doing it for money also (although I seriously doubt youtube hits make the lion's share of it).
    Well there are tons of crazy people out there so I'm not even shocked at this sort of thing anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Soon as you see people who are influenced by the NOI, the same thing Malcolm X left and got assassinated for. You'll see some crazy ****.

But why does slavery only ever seem to be a black person thing? There's still slaves today, there has been slaves since time began. You wanted something done - throw suffering and slavery at it until it was done, and ALL races have done it. Nobody mentions the Chinese in Americas slave history, they built the damn railroads.

The Chinese get openly made fun of, they get parodies of their accent, their style, their facial features, their **** size!... and no one cares. No one starts a petition, a march, nothing. They remain fairly quiet. Yet, they make everything, own a large portion of Americas debt and probably will become the main superpower within my lifetime

So ey... **** it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 31, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.