Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can someone pls help and provide me with an example answer for the 15 mark questions in order to get 15/15.
    any tips or structure to write the question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amina_r)
    Can someone pls help and provide me with an example answer for the 15 mark questions in order to get 15/15.
    any tips or structure to write the question.
    Which type of question specifically?
    I don't have any exemplar answers but what I can say is that my teachers have taught us to structure the paragraphs with PCEC.

POINT COMMENT EVIDENCE COMMENT

For compare questions I have been taught to do

POINT EVIDENCE EVIDENCE COMMNET

try to do a balanced argument so like 4-6 paragraphs.
    Also, I have been taught to do slap backs. So for example if you're first point is saying a strength of something is because it is reductionist because it shows cause and effect, in your slap back you would say as a weakness it is reductionist which means it ignores other factors that may cause behaviour etc...

Here are some blogs. They have some exemplar answers. They may not fit the same structure I've been taught but you may find them useful!

http://a2psychologyocrmissmith.blogspot.co.uk
    http://ocra2psychologyg543.blogspot.co.uk

Hope that helps!

ReputationRep:
    thankyou so much, that pretty useful for me. really worried about this exam ;(

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.