I'm Jazzyboy! AMA

Watch this thread
Jazzyboy
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
This seems like a mainstream trend here, and I'm a strong anti-hipster so I love mainstream trends.

Ask Me Anything
KoreanSpammer
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Why?
Middriver
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Jazzyboy)
This seems like a mainstream trend here, and I'm a strong anti-hipster so I love mainstream trends.

Ask Me Anything
Did you get the kamasi Washington album on vinyl?
ODES_PDES
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Anti hipster?
Some of us are not very well educated
Jazzyboy
Rep:
(Original post by Middriver)
Did you get the kamasi Washington album on vinyl?
Vinyls are too hipster these days, so no.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
is jazzyboy your real name ?

:beard:
TheOtherSide.
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
So... do you like jazz?
snuggles.cat
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Yay! I'm all for mainstream people. Hipsters are just annoying pretentious pricks
Jazzyboy
Rep:
(Original post by the bear)
is jazzyboy your real name ?

:beard:
No. My real name is Jaz. I do like Jazz music and I'm a boy though. Also, Jazz is often associated with swag and apparently I have tons of swag. So it could be said that I'm a jazzy boy.

(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
So... do you like jazz?
Yes, I do indeed like Jazz. It's pretty cool.
TheOtherSide.
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
No. My real name is Jaz. I do like Jazz music and I'm a boy though. Also, Jazz is often associated with swag and apparently I have tons of swag. So it could be said that I'm a jazzy boy.

Yes, I do indeed like Jazz. It's pretty cool.
It's more Stride than Jazz, but what do you think of this?

Spoiler:
Show
Jazzyboy
Rep:
It's more Stride than Jazz, but what do you think of this?
Spoiler:
Show
The notes are a bit repetitive within the song for my tastes, but it's pretty cool. I actually don't know much Jazz music atm tbh. I only recently got into Jazz after watching an anime called Kids on the Slope, which is all about some kids that play Jazz music.
Wordnerd2
Rep:
Report 5 years ago

Ask Me Anything
All hail the anti hipster, I salut you! What are you studying?
Jazzyboy
Rep:
(Original post by Wordnerd2)
All hail the anti hipster, I salut you! What are you studying?
IT, the most mainstream subject in the modern world. Gonna be doing Computer Science next year hopefully.
TheOtherSide.
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
The notes are a bit repetitive within the song for my tastes, but it's pretty cool. I actually don't know much Jazz music atm tbh. I only recently got into Jazz after watching an anime called Kids on the Slope, which is all about some kids that play Jazz music.
So I guess ragtime isn't your thing either?

And ah, right. I'm pretty new to this genre as well, especially since I haven't explored much.

Okay, how about this one?

Spoiler:
Show
Wordnerd2
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
IT, the most mainstream subject in the modern world. Gonna be doing Computer Science next year hopefully.
Aha, Computer Science sounds pretty cool to me however definitely not my thing, I used to spend every IT lesson eating pancakes...
inhuman
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Was the the a a typo and you meant to write i instead?
Wordnerd2
Rep:
Report 5 years ago

Ask Me Anything
I know what the rep was for, you are a secret pancake lover!
Jazzyboy
Rep:
So I guess ragtime isn't your thing either?

And ah, right. I'm pretty new to this genre as well, especially since I haven't explored much.

Okay, how about this one?
Umm, that's the same song you linked before :P
My favourite, which is actually played in Kids on the Slope is 'Moanin'':
Spoiler:
Show
TheOtherSide.
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Umm, that's the same song you linked before :P
My favourite, which is actually played in Kids on the Slope is 'Moanin'':
Spoiler:
Show
X
Sorry about that. :facepalm:
Spoiler:
Show
Was meant to be this:

That doesn't sound bad! I'm guessing you like bluesy Jazz, then?
Jazzyboy
Rep:
(Original post by Wordnerd2)
I know what the rep was for, you are a secret pancake lover!
O: Nuuuuuh! Mah secret is out!

Sorry about that. :facepalm:
Spoiler:
Show
Was meant to be this:
That doesn't sound bad! I'm guessing you like bluesy Jazz, then?
Satin Doll is pretty awesome, but I prefer it without the lyrics. And yeah, I think bluesy Jazz is probably my preference. I'm not very well educated on music genres though xD
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (130)
66.33%
No (44)
22.45%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.22%

Watched Threads