Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What do you use most? G-mail? Yahoo? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yoana15)
    I have two accounts each for both Hotmail and Gmail. My newer ones are Gmail; which are a bit more professional sounding I reckon.

Thus, I mainly use the hotmail accounts for websites that are likely to send spam; Gmail for actual interactions and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yoana15)
    Got 5 email accs - Gmail, Outlook, Live, Hotmail and Yahoo (forgot my password and the email for it!) and hotmail I rarely use it. So I mainly use Gmail (every 2hrs), outlook (everyday) and live (every week).

Gmail only has 15GB storage so in that case I prefer using Live as it has Onedrive which has a bigger storage.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Used to have a school account, which I no longer have access to.

Email accounts I have:
    2 Gmail's (one main, one for spammy stuff/subscriptions/misc etc)
    1 university email address
    1 Yahoo account (which I've forgotten the password to)
    Plus a few other test accounts (gmail, hushmail, yahoo etc) - probably can't get into those any more!

Workangel_24 Yep, Gmail does have a 15GB limit on free accounts - you can pay a small amount and get more storage, but for now I'm using my university address for any large attachments/screenshots as that doesn't have a size limit!
    Here's hoping I can keep the email address once I graduate!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.