ReputationRep:
    Nothing..

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  458.5 KBThis is the screenshot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whatshalliput)
    I have ascreenshot of the guy who put an appparent mark scheme for the edexcel calculator paper, (20 minutes in as he posted that video), later Inchecked and that comment was not there anymore.
    Don't tell me you believed him that that was the actual mark scheme?
    It was likely deleted because it was a stupid joke that could get people in trouble.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  458.5 KBThis is the screenshot
    He told you to subscribe to him for giving you the "mark scheme". He's just fishing for subs and likes! Not real.

EDIT: Upon further inspection, if the mark scheme was real, the paper would ask questions about condoms and flesh lights. They would not have those kind of questions in an exam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miless090)
    Don't tell me you believed him that that was the actual mark scheme?
    It was likely deleted because it was a stupid joke that could get people in trouble.
    innit also edexcel have back up papers, if it gets leaked they will give us an exam paper that is much harder.

ReputationRep:
    Send

ReputationRep:
    I have ascreenshot of the guy who put an appparent mark scheme for the edexcel calculator paper, (20 minutes in as he posted that video), later Inchecked and that comment was not there anymore.
    I don't think there is any possible way he could have the paper already, unless he stole it from a school, even then they are sealed.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah must be wrong especialy when hesutting "condom" guy thinks hes funny
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    I don't think there is any possible way he could have the paper already, unless he stole it from a school, even then they are sealed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miless090)
    He told you to subscribe to him for giving you the "mark scheme". He's just fishing for subs and likes! Not real.

EDIT: Upon further inspection, if the mark scheme was real, the paper would ask questions about condoms and flesh lights. They would not have those kind of questions in an exam.
    Yeah i know i was thinking that too but
    Was just a concience if worded it different to the paper

ReputationRep:
    Yeah must be wrong especialy when hesutting "condom" guy thinks hes funny
    Yep, total BS.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.