Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    11
    ReputationRep:
    I did not do so well on my calc paper, I got around 40 marks, how many marks would I need on the calc paper for a grade A?
    • Very Important Poster
    Offline

    21
    ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Mr revision)
    I did not do so well on my calc paper, I got around 40 marks, how many marks would I need on the calc paper for a grade A?
    I presume you mean non calc is the one you've done so far.

    That one is worth 40% and the other is worth 60% so don't worry, if you do well in the calculator paper then you can do well.
    Offline

    13
    ReputationRep:
    It's only 40%, so if you do well on Paper 2, you are still okay. I'm presuming you are aiming for A/A* as 40 on the non-calc paper isn't bad! Use corbett maths and hegarty maths so you can feel confident going into the next exam. good luck
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    11
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jazz_xox_)
    It's only 40%, so if you do well on Paper 2, you are still okay. I'm presuming you are aiming for A/A* as 40 on the non-calc paper isn't bad! Use corbett maths and hegarty maths so you can feel confident going into the next exam. good luck
    Cheers bro, I will also can anyone make a prediction of what topics may come up on the calc paper please
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    Targeted an A* but couldn't answer 6 questions on the paper as I panicked as nothing I revised was on the paper!! Stressing so much for the second paper, pretty sure my A*s right out the window(
 
 
 
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reply
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.