Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,
    I'll be starting the child nursing course this coming October, but I am still unsure about accomodation. When I went to the open day I saw City south accomodations but I wasn't too happy about them because 1. They are not ensuite and 2.rooms are quite small. However I'll be surrounded by nurses.
    On the other hand cvl is ensuite, but I won't nessasarly be with other nurse.
    Which accomodation did you guys apply for??

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I'm starting child nursing too in september, I've put city south as my first choice, same reason as you really I was worried if I put anywhere else I wouldn't be with anyone who is doing the same course. Have you chosen yours yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abbie55)
    Hi
    I'm starting child nursing too in september, I've put city south as my first choice, same reason as you really I was worried if I put anywhere else I wouldn't be with anyone who is doing the same course. Have you chosen yours yet?
    In the end I went for Clv accomodation and I got it! Everything sorted now 😊
    What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahg_19)
    In the end I went for Clv accomodation and I got it! Everything sorted now 😊
    What about you?
    That's great! and I haven't heard back anything 😬 Are you excited to start? I'm quite nervous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abbie55)
    That's great! and I haven't heard back anything 😬 Are you excited to start? I'm quite nervous
    Not nervous at the moment, but I know I will be when it's time to move out 😂

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.