Sleep and wake up early

Yeah thats what i did :biggrin:
Original post by Ayaz789
Yeah thats what i did :biggrin:

What have you revised so far ? :biggrin:
Reply 43
Original post by nisha.sri
What have you revised so far ? :biggrin:

Did 2 physics papers (resit ones) :smile: Doing an A2 physics paper now , literally so tired haha :biggrin: yourself?
Original post by Ayaz789
Did 2 physics papers (resit ones) :smile: Doing an A2 physics paper now , literally so tired haha :biggrin: yourself?

Oh ok :smile: Well done. I've done B2 + B3 revision and Geography key terms. Currently doing psychology revision. I'm doing GCSE
Reply 45
Oh ok :smile: Well done. I've done B2 + B3 revision and Geography key terms. Currently doing psychology revision. I'm doing GCSE

Ahh thats good :smile: i need to learn so many definitions for Physics urghh:facepalm:
Original post by Ayaz789
Ahh thats good :smile: i need to learn so many definitions for Physics urghh:facepalm:

I would hate to do physics for A-levels
Reply 47
I would hate to do physics for A-levels

Tbh i hate it myself , regret picking it :/
I'd revise, but the average person should sleep, the only reason I'd revise is I'm used to not sleeping much so it doesn't affect me as badly, get some sleep, have breakfast in the morning and get some revision done, without time wasting.
Reply 49
I would always say sleep unless you have really done almost nothing and need to cram. I mean personally, if I just go over stuff paying decent attention and making sure I understand like a few days before, nearly all of it gets lodged into my head at just the necessary amount of depth, though it might be gone within the week. However, the night before...it'll be a less comfortable, more transitory sort of knowledge, and you won't feel adept with the material in the exam. And going over stuff rapidly and trying to think about everything at once is a sure fire way to make you doubt yourself and hurt the knowledge you do have.
Original post by Ayaz789
Tbh i hate it myself , regret picking it :/

Oh well :smile:
Reply 51
Oh well :smile:

Haha yeah ive only a month left:colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest