The Student Room Group

Morning after pill regret

Hello everyone

I haven't posted on here for ages but I guess I am seeking some reassurance.

I have had to get the morning after pill on three occasions in my life and for some reason I have been really beating myself up about it recently. The last time was more than two years ago now. I don't really know why I've started thinking about it again. What really frustrates me is that in hindsight I didn't really need to take it on one of the occasions but I was being extra cautious. I dread to think what the high doses of hormones have done to my body. I haven't been on the pill for the last two years because I have wanted to give my body a break from artificial hormones.

I don't really know what I'm asking people to say but I really am giving myself a lot of grief at the moment even though I know there is nothing I can do about it now.

Thanks for letting me get this off my chest and thanks to any replies.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hello everyone

I haven't posted on here for ages but I guess I am seeking some reassurance.

I have had to get the morning after pill on three occasions in my life and for some reason I have been really beating myself up about it recently. The last time was more than two years ago now. I don't really know why I've started thinking about it again. What really frustrates me is that in hindsight I didn't really need to take it on one of the occasions but I was being extra cautious. I dread to think what the high doses of hormones have done to my body. I haven't been on the pill for the last two years because I have wanted to give my body a break from artificial hormones.

I don't really know what I'm asking people to say but I really am giving myself a lot of grief at the moment even though I know there is nothing I can do about it now.

Thanks for letting me get this off my chest and thanks to any replies.

Morning after pill is a short term and safe dose. There is nothing to worry about.

Quick Reply

Latest