Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What would you rate her out of ten?

http://www.allsexycelebs.com/pics/ga...pictures1.html

(A girl who looks almost exactly like her is my nemisis! She works with my boyfriend, but hopefully he won't find her attractive. Anyway I look more like Jen Love Hewitt, cept with a nicer personality, so I may not have any probs)

ReputationRep:
    erm, shes a right minger (hope that makes you feel better)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    erm, shes a right minger (hope that makes you feel better)
    Thanks, that has made me feel slightly better, but it's OK - I'd rather you tell the truth. I've heard she still looks just as good with makeup Personally I think she's hot, damn sham, but I also think that Jen Love Hewitt is better, yay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    Anyway I look more like Jen Love Hewitt
    Then your bf is a very very lucky person!

G

ReputationRep:
    I wish i worked with her...

ReputationRep:
    Shes about an 8 I reckon(on the supermodel/celeb scale not the normal person scale!) and thats because her body is godlike yet her face mings.

And youre right jen love hewitt is definately better. Show us a pic danni.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.