Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Edited at OP's request
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Nothing to lose except your pride for a few days. Maybe make a move when you're not out clubbing and see what happens. Whether she's actually into you.. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I think you should find yourself at the same club again and see how she responds that night. If you end up together again you should ask her if she'd go out with you properly. Is she going off to uni as well? If not you might be an alluring older man! But whatever, I don't think she'd flirt so openly with you if there wasn't a spark there for her especially if she could go out w/ just about any guy. I wouldn't make it formal by texting her - I'd let that part be, but I think you should 'run into her' again at a club and see what happens. If she's interested there is always a fun summer fling. But, as you are going off to uni I wouldn't get to serious with your feelings.... keep it casual. Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopefully1)
    I think you should find yourself at the same club again and see how she responds that night. If you end up together again you should ask her if she'd go out with you properly. Is she going off to uni as well? If not you might be an alluring older man! But whatever, I don't think she'd flirt so openly with you if there wasn't a spark there for her especially if she could go out w/ just about any guy. I wouldn't make it formal by texting her - I'd let that part be, but I think you should 'run into her' again at a club and see what happens. If she's interested there is always a fun summer fling. But, as you are going off to uni I wouldn't get to serious with your feelings.... keep it casual. Good Luck!
    Thank you, and no she isn't going to Uni, she has already lined up a job. We won't see each other often after September...well pretty much never haha. Oh well, that's life I suppose. But I also won't see her out clubbing for a good month or so as we're currently in exam season. I'm not planning on going out again until they are over with, and I'm guessing its the same with her. So shall I just leave it it until then do you think? And, yes, I don't want a relationship or anything serious, even if it is with a 'worldie' - a summer fling sounds more appealing I must say, but for that to happen I need to play my cards right.

ReputationRep:
    just think of it as your 'lucky day'

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 31, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.