Why are humans lives greater than animals? Watch

screwsociety
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Give me a reason. A FACT and not an OPINION.

Nonne of yous will be able to do it because saying 'humans lives are of greater value than a humans is just an opinion'

**** humans.

I would save the life of an animal over any human anyday.
User2650803
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
They're not! Completely agree with you! Animals are loyal, kind and intelligent whilst humans are, well...humans
Kaneki
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think you've watched the new Jungle Book movie a few too many times.
z33
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Swear a turtle lived to 255
joey11223
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Biology really, we're going to be inclined to put our own species above others. Why we'd save a human and not an animal is probably somewhat related to reciprocal altruism.

You'd probably find that even if we found a species which seemed on par with us or even more intelligent and had a longer lifespan, we'd put human lives above it.
_Fergo
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Why is this even a question? Please.

Posted from TSR Mobile
screwsociety
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gaya Ramanathan)
They're not! Completely agree with you! Animals are loyal, kind and intelligent whilst humans are, well...humans
true.

Well most animals.
screwsociety
Rep:
?
(Original post by joey11223)
Biology really, we're going to be inclined to put our own species above others. Why we'd save a human and not an animal is probably somewhat related to reciprocal altruism.

You'd probably find that even if we found a species which seemed on par with us or even more intelligent and had a longer lifespan, we'd put human lives above it.
If a superior live invaded earth and asked you to give them one reason why they shouldn't destroy humans what would you say?
screwsociety
Rep:
?
(Original post by *Stefan*)
Why is this even a question? Please.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its a question because i asked it.

Why? Can't you answer it? is it too difficult for you?
SmileyVibe
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What, why do you dislike humans? Are you not a human yourself or your friends/family not humans? Have you experienced disappointment or betrayal by someone in your life? So if the humans you hold close to you and an a cow were in a dangerous situation and you only had enough time and energy to save one, who would you save?

Are you vegan or vegetarian by any chance? So you're saying the friends, family's lives are the same as a cow? What has the cow done for you personally? If you believe all animals are the same as humans then you have to support all animals. You can't just chose the cute cuddley house pets and exclude dangerous animals like lion, tigers, or bears because they don't fit the cute image or included in the PETA videos.

Humans are worth more than animals because as a species we are smarter and have thumbs. Humans can contribute to society, develop inventions, and create things. You can teach your dog to wig his tail on command but your dog cannot become a doctor and perform a heart surgery. Your dog can't do basic math or do things a human can do. What does your average dog do? Oh, they wag their tails, pant, and provide you comfort but let's say your house was being robbed you would try to save your family first then your dog Chocolate. If you think human lives are worth as animals then that is an opinion as well.
screwsociety
Rep:
?
(Original post by SmileyVibe)
What, why do you dislike humans? Are you not a human yourself or your friends/family not humans? Have you experienced disappointment or betrayal by someone in your life? So if the humans you hold close to you and an a cow were in a dangerous situation and you only had enough time and energy to save one, who would you save?
{/quote]
Yes I hate humans. stop asking hypothetical questions.

[QUOTE]
Are you vegan or vegetarian by any chance? So you're saying the friends, family's lives are the same as a cow? What has the cow done for you personally? If you believe all animals are the same as humans then you have to support all animals. You can't just chose the cute cuddley house pets and exclude dangerous animals like lion, tigers, or bears because they don't fit the cute image or included in the PETA videos.
[/QUOTE}

I am vegan. I care about all life, including insects.

Humans are worth more than animals because as a species we are smarter and have thumbs. Humans can contribute to society, develop inventions, and create things. What does your average dog do? Oh, they wag their tails, pant, and provide you comfort but let's say your house was being robbed you would try to save your family first then your dog Chocolate. If you think human lives are worth as animals then that is an opinion as well.
Going by your logic then most human are worth more than a mentally disables person.

I mean a mentally disabled person is never going to be able to contribute to society.

Its funny how people like you play the superior card by claiming that humans contribute to society so therefore are more important. Then when the same logic was used by the nazis to put the handicap down it all of a sudden does not seem like a good argument and you realise how evil you are. You are a nazi. You have the same mindset as a nazi.

if you say:

I am more important than an animal because I can contribute to society.

Then you cant disagree with the statement.

I am more important than the handicap because I can contribute to society.

You are a monster.
loveleest
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I agree both are lives are basically the same...we both live and die one day. We are not more special than animals.

Having said that, it makes sense why Humans would think or pick a humans life over an animals.
SmileyVibe
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
[QUOTE=screwsociety;65329375]Yes I hate humans. stop asking hypothetical questions.

[/QUOTE}

I am vegan. I care about all life, including insects.

Going by your logic then most human are worth more than a mentally disables person.

I mean a mentally disabled person is never going to be able to contribute to society.

Its funny how people like you play the superior card by claiming that humans contribute to society so therefore are more important. Then when the same logic was used by the nazis to put the handicap down it all of a sudden does not seem like a good argument and you realise how evil you are. You are a nazi. You have the same mindset as a nazi.

if you say:

I am more important than an animal because I can contribute to society.

Then you cant disagree with the statement.

I am more important than the handicap because I can contribute to society.

You are a monster.
You didn't answer my question. I asked why you disliked humans despite being a member of the human race and having connections with other follow humans. You want others to provide you an explanation why human lives are greater than animals yet you don't want to tell us why you hate humans?

Good to know you're vegan but you're not doing a good job converting anyone to the lifestyle with acting high and mighty because you think everyone should have the same ideals and beliefs as you do and rejecting any perspective that doesn't go line with yours.

A mental disabled person isn't human? Well that's new, lol. I'm going to assume a mental disabled person is still more capable of contributing to society than a dog if that;s okay with you.. unless you don't think they're capable. You do realize there are degrees of mental disability? Some are mild and some are severe So you're going to group all mental disable people under one umbrella as if they're aren't degrees of disabilities?

What if I told you I did agree with the statement "I am more important than the handicap because I can contribute to society"?

I'm not sure if you mean handicap as disability or something?
Let's be honest, what's the point of this thread if you're only looking for the same opinion you have shot back at you? I don't think you want opinions why humans are greater than animals at all. You just made this thread to express the hatred you have for humans species which you are one with no explanation why

Do you spend your time looking in the mirror doing chants that you hate yourself?
TSR Mustafa
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Troll detected.
richpanda
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Imagine it was your little brother or sister who fell in to the gorilla's cage... see it's not even a question now.
lilianna_m8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SmileyVibe)

Humans are worth more than animals because as a species we are smarter and have thumbs. Humans can contribute to society, develop inventions, and create things. You can teach your dog to wig his tail on command but your dog cannot become a doctor and perform a heart surgery. Your dog can't do basic math or do things a human can do. What does your average dog do? Oh, they wag their tails, pant, and provide you comfort but let's say your house was being robbed you would try to save your family first then your dog Chocolate. If you think human lives are worth as animals then that is an opinion as well.
YAAAAAAAS ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kaneki
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 230
Size:  223.5 KB
lilianna_m8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by richpanda)
Imagine it was your little brother or sister who fell in to the gorilla's cage... see it's not even a question now.
Exactly ๐Ÿค”

Posted from TSR Mobile
nells45581
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

You are a monster.
That might be the earliest I've ever seen Godwin's Law come into play. Stop the conversation, folks. It's not worthwhile arguing with an idiot whose only arguments are to compare you to the worst people in history.
tengentoppa
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No man is an island. As a human, I'm naturally going to be able to relate more to other humans, as that could just as easily be me.

People like you confuse me. I could not give less of a **** when an animal dies. The uproar over that gorilla is a complete piss-take
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

- Have you considered distance learning for any of your qualifications?

Yes! I'm on a distance learning course right now (8)
7.84%
Yes, I've thought about it but haven't signed up yet (10)
9.8%
No, but maybe I will look into it (26)
25.49%
No and I wouldn't consider it (58)
56.86%

Watched Threads