Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    A bit of background: I'm studying primary/elementary teaching at university. I'm halfway through my course.

Based on family circumstances and issues with anxiety, I've been really interested in transferring to study online. I am self motivated and organised, so online study would work for me.

I would still get the experiences of having placements within schools. I just won't be at physical classes.

What is your opinion on studying online? Would it hurt my employment opportunities? Do you think I would be as "qualified" or skilled as someone who studied at a physical campus?

I haven't made a decision, but I'll take everyone's points into consideration.

Thanks! :-)

ReputationRep:
    Im doing Politics and International Relations from UoL and im loving it. I work full time but I miss being in "school", studying and doing exams. I dont feel the quality is inferior to normal school.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    to be honest i looked at an online course for my GG but there were some perks to doing it at a campus
    1. it's SoCal so i just open my mouth and boom i can pick up girls in a bar with zero effort
    2. a year of sunshine and a nice car to drive around in as well
    3. it's an area i want to scope out for business opportunities and a holiday home at some point
    what more do i have to say ok it ike £130,000 compared to like £40,000 if i do it online but well the perks are good enough

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.