Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi guys I just wanted to tell yous about a series of books that I have read from library's. The books are written by Ally carter and her first book is called "id tell u I live you but then id have to kill u".it is and amazing book. This novel is about a sophomore girl who attends spy school. When Cammie meets Josh on a routine mission, she and her friends decide to investigate him which leads to Cammie's entrance into the world outside of Gallagher Academy. However, when her worlds collide, Cammie is forced to decide who she really is. "I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You" is an entertaining novel about a teenage girl living a double life as a spy and as a normal girl in love with a normal boy.Cammie is excited to begin her sophomore year at Gallagher Academy, a spy school disguised as a snooty boarding school for heiresses, especially since she gets to take Joe Solomon's Covert Ops class. This class will be the first time that she and her peers get to do anything like real spy work. On their first mission at the town carnival, Cammie is unnerved when Josh, a normal boy, notices her, despite the fact that she is a pavement artist and is never seen unless she wants to be. Since Gallagher Girls are disliked by the locals, Cammie claims she is homeschooled. When she finally tells her best friends, Bex and Liz, about Josh, the girls decide to investigate him by helping Cammie sneak out of school to pursue a relationship with him.

I think some of u should read this book and the rest bye x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aliyah2016x)
    hi guys I just wanted to tell yous about a series of books that I have read from library's. The books are written by Ally carter and her first book is called "id tell u I live you but then id have to kill u".it is and amazing book. This novel is about a sophomore girl who attends spy school. When Cammie meets Josh on a routine mission, she and her friends decide to investigate him which leads to Cammie's entrance into the world outside of Gallagher Academy. However, when her worlds collide, Cammie is forced to decide who she really is. "I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You" is an entertaining novel about a teenage girl living a double life as a spy and as a normal girl in love with a normal boy.Cammie is excited to begin her sophomore year at Gallagher Academy, a spy school disguised as a snooty boarding school for heiresses, especially since she gets to take Joe Solomon's Covert Ops class. This class will be the first time that she and her peers get to do anything like real spy work. On their first mission at the town carnival, Cammie is unnerved when Josh, a normal boy, notices her, despite the fact that she is a pavement artist and is never seen unless she wants to be. Since Gallagher Girls are disliked by the locals, Cammie claims she is homeschooled. When she finally tells her best friends, Bex and Liz, about Josh, the girls decide to investigate him by helping Cammie sneak out of school to pursue a relationship with him.

This sounds like something I'd like, I'll probably read it soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wordnerd2)
    This sounds like something I'd like, I'll probably read it soon!

cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aliyah2016x)

I've read all 6 of the 'Gallagher Girls' books, and they're brilliant!
    There were parts in the books where I had to put the book down and make a face, then pick it up again.
    I have the majority of Ally Carter's books; she is by far one of my favourite authors.

Hope you enjoy the series!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuciferReads)
    I've read all 6 of the 'Gallagher Girls' books, and they're brilliant!
    There were parts in the books where I had to put the book down and make a face, then pick it up again.
    I have the majority of Ally Carter's books; she is by far one of my favourite authors.

Hope you enjoy the series!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah ur right I was stuck to the books all day. I have most of them to they are my no1 best books if I had to recommend I would pick Ally carter

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.