Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have around 10 exams after the holiday that i want to revise for, how much revision should i be doing a day?

(Original post by JRT123)
    I have around 10 exams after the holiday that i want to revise for, how much revision should i be doing a day?
    I do 8 hrs so do however much you can mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kryptonian)
    I do 8 hrs so do however much you can mate
    wow i was looking more at the 2-3 hours range :eek:

wow i was looking more at the 2-3 hours range :eek:
    I have less exams than you too!
    What are your grades like though and what grades would you like to achieve?

ReputationRep:
    How spread out are they? Just do as much as you feel necessary and do it in small bursts during the time of the day when you feel most productive e.g. I work best in mornings. And remember that you've got this! Go kick ass.

Ive got 12 exams coming up and i do around 4-5 tbh

ReputationRep:
    I have less exams than you too!
    What are your grades like though and what grades would you like to achieve?
    Exam every day for two weeks, then 2 exams on the final week. I am hoping for majority A's. (14 in total left but I've given up on further maths)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megan-garner6)
    How spread out are they? Just do as much as you feel necessary and do it in small bursts during the time of the day when you feel most productive e.g. I work best in mornings. And remember that you've got this! Go kick ass.
    There pretty compact, i work best in mornings too, but i struggle to get out of bed most days.

ReputationRep:
    There pretty compact, i work best in mornings too, but i struggle to get out of bed most days.
    Ah I know that struggle! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megan-garner6)
    AI know that struggle! Good luck
    Thanks, good luck for your exams too!

Exam every day for two weeks, then 2 exams on the final week. I am hoping for majority A's. (14 in total left but I've given up on further maths)
    It depends on how far you are from those grade As currently. If you're already achieving grade As then of course you won't need to do as much work as someone else who is working at a grade B and wants a grade A, for example. Spend some more time focusing on your weaker subjects to improve your grades. I'd advise doing past papers and that will allow you to identify your weak areas and you'll also see what the examiner wants you to be saying in order to get the marks. In maths you can use past papers to identify the topics which you struggle on. Spend as much time as you need.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    It depends on how far you are from those grade As currently. If you're already achieving grade As then of course you won't need to do as much work as someone else who is working at a grade B and wants a grade A, for example. Spend some more time focusing on your weaker subjects to improve your grades. I'd advise doing past papers and that will allow you to identify your weak areas and you'll also see what the examiner wants you to be saying in order to get the marks. In maths you can use past papers to identify the topics which you struggle on. Spend as much time as you need.

Good luck!
    Thanks for the advice!

Good luck for any exams you have left!

Thanks for the advice!

Good luck for any exams you have left!
    Cheers mate and best of luck.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.