Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I was told by a girl at school that another girl thought I was cute. She wasn't really descriptive about the context; all she said was "oh, anonymous, *some girl* thinks that you are cute".
    What do I do? I like the girl, but I don;t know if this is a good or bad sign.

ReputationRep:
    This is definitely a bad sign. She must think you're really f***ing ugly and hideous. Sorry bro.

*SARCASM*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I was told by a girl at school that another girl thought I was cute. She wasn't really descriptive about the context; all she said was "oh, anonymous, *some girl* thinks that you are cute".
    Just Google 'cute guy' for an idea of what a typical girl thinks is cute.
    For some reason I hate these people, but it is obvious that it is a good thing.
    The word 'cute' seems kinda emasculating, but I would take it as a compliment tbh.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    If she was like "aww, you're so cute" as if she was talking to a puppy then you're in a bad situation I'm afraid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Dude a lot of people call me cute on here and I'm just like aww thanks but what do you mean ya know. Like a cute like I'm-a-innocent-angel or cute like you're-pretty- but-I-can't-say-you're-pretty-because-I-have-high-standards which is confusing but whatever

ReputationRep:
    When I call a guy cute it means I find him attractive. It's not a bad thing to be called.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I would be skeptical - there's no guarantee that someone actually said it. It could be a wind up.

ReputationRep:
    friend zoned

ReputationRep:
    people call me cute all the time but i take that as a compliment
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Better than being called hideous or them getting a restraining order against you.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 31, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.