The Student Room Group

Motivation - I can't be the only one?

I'm half way through GCSEs with only chemistry, biology, physics, 2 english language, maths and french to go but I have no motivation at all to revise! I'm not sure why and I need advice on how to keep going 😥
Original post by gabrielealek
I'm half way through GCSEs with only chemistry, biology, physics, 2 english language, maths and french to go but I have no motivation at all to revise! I'm not sure why and I need advice on how to keep going 😥

This is me too. I am being so lazy
Reply 2
same , was really motivated before , but know i just cba
Reply 3
same
difference is
im doing A2s so
um
yeh
:lol:

Spoiler

Just wait until Results Day to find out that you've failed. No one can tell you whether to do the work or not, it's up to you.

I had these problems months ago and overcame them as I realised everything is in my control.

I hope you've done some work today!
[QUOTE=Jamie Vardy;65346427]Just wait until Results Day to find out that you've failed. No one can tell you whether to do the work or not, it's up to you.

I had these problems months ago and overcame them as I realised everything is in my control.

I have done about 4-5 hours which I know isn't enough but it's something right? Thanks for the reality check.
Original post by Jamie Vardy
Just wait until Results Day to find out that you've failed. No one can tell you whether to do the work or not, it's up to you.

I see your name everywhere...is that your actual name or did you purposely make your name like the football player?

Just keep thinking of the summer... its working for me!
Also you do NOT want to be feeling regret on results day- think how happy will you be in the future knowing you achieved those grades?
Remember- it will be all over very soon!
Original post by hafsa473
I see your name everywhere...is that your actual name or did you purposely make your name like the football player?

It's obviously the latter. Why would I put my real name on TSR?
Thats me too I cba to do anything
I'm in the same position, I have english language, 2 history, 2 biology, 2 physics, 2 chemistry, maths and a computing exam left. Don't hit yourself for feeling unmotivated, there are so many people in your position, me included. I find that last minute cramming works a treat and so I'm using the half-term to relax and reenergise so that when it comes to the night before my exams, I won't already be tired, bored and exhausted by working my bum off in the holidays. Choose a few facts to learn each day and just test yourself on the randomly during the day, but don't beat yourself up about feeling unmotivated. Hope this helps.
same!
i have no motivation and although i know il fail otherwise and i know il be disappointed in myself for knowing i could have done better, it doesnt spur me on

Just pull on through. I'm fed up too but just think of your reaction on results day and the regret if you don't use this time :biggrin: just think how close you are to finishing after all of this time!

(Sorry for being harsh, it's the only way!)
So relatable... I've only done about 3 hours today :s-smilie: and I have 7 exams next week. I don't feel energetic as well. I've come down with a mild cold (in the summer, I know) and it's just making me feel lazy and tired all the same. I must've had 3 naps yesterday in between my revision... not good :frown:.

I'm probably going to try and head down to the library tomorrow to see if I can crack down on my revision.

Quick Reply

Latest