Paragon accommodation 2016/2017

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I'm starting at UWL in september and will be staying in block c, flat 39 - who else is staying in the Paragon accommodation? Anyone else on here in the same block/flat?

ReputationRep:
    hey I'm block C room 44

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm in C flat 32

ReputationRep:
    Nice! What are you both studying?

ReputationRep:
    i'm block C flat 35

ReputationRep:
    Music technology with electron music production! Wbu x

ReputationRep:
    Add me on facebook anyone haha its ruby Collinson pp brown hair and green top snapchat screenshot lol x

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'll be in Block C floor 2 flat 11 ;D Studying Airport and Airline Management :3

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I'm in E-01-029 Flat 4. Is anyone else in Block E???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by susiedisley)
    Hi!
    I'm starting at UWL in september and will be staying in block c, flat 39 - who else is staying in the Paragon accommodation? Anyone else on here in the same block/flat?
    Hey! I'm going to be in block C flat 39 😊
    Have you paid your first installment yet? I haven't had any details sent to me about moving in or anything yet, have you?

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone

I also start in September. I'm still waiting on a response from Paragon.

but i want to start prepping some more.

Do they give you a check list of what to bring to the dorms. I know the normal such as clothes and such and basic things for your room. are what we are not allowed apart fro the usual pets and kids.

I honestly cant wait, but i'm an international student so i want to make sure im fully prepared for whats to come

ReputationRep:
    Block C, flat 41...anyone ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S_Vinicombe)
    Hey! I'm going to be in block C flat 39 😊
    Have you paid your first installment yet? I haven't had any details sent to me about movijng in or anything yet, have you?
    Hi! Finally someone in my flat! I haven't as I can't until I get my student loan - I havent had any details either other than move in day is the 10th!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am also going to sty airport and airline Management . I'll be in Block c floor 4 and flat 16 . My name is Daniel McGowan .looking forward to seeing you .

ReputationRep:
    Im in Block D flat 5

ReputationRep:
    Hi Daniel, course mates and live sort of near, awesome. I look forward to meeting you too I know two other people on our course via Facebook if you're interested haha.

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I'll be staying in Block D floor 7 flat 23! Feel free to add/message me on facebook, Steven James Boyd - im in a suit wearing glasses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lunak97)
    Im in Block D flat 5
    I'm in the same flat!!! And I've found two other girls as well

ReputationRep:
    I'm in same room, and so are two other girls I've found!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbiMcTaDa)
    Hi Daniel, course mates and live sort of near, awesome. I look forward to meeting you too I know two other people on our course via Facebook if you're interested haha.
    Hi Abi, sorry for delay in getting back to you. I've had probs with my profile login and changed it to DanMcgowan from Danatmanchester.

It would be great to connect up with you and the other people on our course via Facebook. My Facebook profile is Daniel McGowan and I'm currently shown as at Aquinas college.

I'm coming to London and moving in on 10th. How about you? Looking forward to meeting you all.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 14, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you ever go to a non Russell Group uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.