Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    This summer I've ended up going away quite a lot, so I'm only around for 1 or 2 weeks at a time before going away again.So I was wondering if people had any ideas for more casual jobs that I could work for a week or two and then go away for a week or two, as I would've thought this would exempt me from more traditional summer jobs as I won't be around for long stretches.
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.