Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi Current & Potential StudentsI'm doing research and wondering if a guys could do me the favour, of answering a few questions about the university experience in terms of finance.
    • Who are you and what and where do you study
    • Did you consider your finances in detail before going to university/ do you think this might be challenge
    • What schemes or support system do you have to support you in university
    • Do you think working part time in university affects your social and academic life.
    Thanks in Advance Tiye
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Tiye)
    Hi Current & Potential StudentsI'm doing research and wondering if a guys could do me the favour, of answering a few questions about the university experience in terms of finance.
    • Did you consider your finances in detail before going to university/ do you think this might be challenge
    • Do you think working part time in university affects your social and academic life.
    Thanks in Advance Tiye
    I was studying with a brick uni but start at ou in october.
    I did consider them quite closely and made sure i could afford rent and bills before picking my accomodation.
    I didnt work part time but i think its possible to do with good time management skills.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiye)
    Thanks in Advance Tiye
    Hi! Please do my questionnaire, only few people to go, I'm freaking desperate

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Wkx...ur0WE/viewform

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    I was studying with a brick uni but start at ou in october.
    I did consider them quite closely and made sure i could afford rent and bills before picking my accomodation.
    I didnt work part time but i think its possible to do with good time management skills.
    Hi! Please fill out my questionnaire, I need people quickly. Thanks a bunch!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Wkx...ur0WE/viewform

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.