(Original post by Everdawn)
    Why death?
    (stupidity)
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Noone deserves death - especially not fictional people invented in the name of satire.

ReputationRep:
    Why death?
    Because he's a silly idiot?

ReputationRep:
    The guy in question is a dipshit, thats all.

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking its meant to be a joke...

ReputationRep:
    Youve taken the question somewhat more seriously than was intended.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by an Siarach)
    Youve taken the question somewhat more seriously than was intended.
    I am hardly ever serious.

ReputationRep:
    Asking serious questions about satire throws my sense of stability right out of the window. *worries*

ReputationRep:
    since when has wanting to make a profit been stupid?

(ok admittedly sticking a burger in your eye is stupid, but then sueing mcdonalds is just business)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    Asking serious questions about satire throws my sense of stability right out of the window. *worries*
    I was slightly worried...did the poster and first few respondees think the article was serious?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    I was slightly worried...did the poster and first few respondees think the article was serious?
    Are you talking about me?
    No, as if someone would be stupid enough to stick a burger in their eye, jeez louise! Give me more credit than that!

ReputationRep:
    ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    in all honesty i did , i failed to read the last few paragraphs which rather changed the tone. Still theres a valid point in there somewhere!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by an Siarach)
    in all honesty i did , i failed to read the last few paragraphs which rather changed the tone. Still theres a valid point in there somewhere!

ReputationRep:
    ''I used to feel safe when I ate at McDonald's," said Crumpet resident Kathleen Turner, "But these days I find myself wondering, 'Is it really safe to fill my inner ear with sweet and sour sauce?' and 'Is jabbing these coffee stirrers into my kidneys not promoting good dietary health?' and 'What would be a good third comedic question for me to ask now?' These are the sort of things that I just can't know if I'm not explicitly warned."

"These allegations are completely ridiculous," said Ralph Alvarez, McDonald's CEO, "Our burgers are one hundred percent eye-friendly. This lawsuit is no reason for anyone to stop forcefully inserting any of our fine products into their eyes. Also, prior to our addition of a warning, our hot coffee was not in fact hot and hence burning oneself with it was an impossibility."

ReputationRep:
    For doing what he did or for going into McDonalds in the first place?

ReputationRep:
    Why death?
    Torture him by shoving burgers in his body, from different places.

ReputationRep:
    Are you talking about me?
    No, as if someone would be stupid enough to stick a burger in their eye, jeez louise! Give me more credit than that!
    unfortunately, there are people who do stupider things. luckily, the net is jam packed full of stories, so we can laugh at them.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.