Turn on thread page Beta

Help! in love with someone who loves everyone :( watch

ReputationRep:
    Help!! i think im in love with someone who is bi-sexual...aswell as having to compete with all the girls..i have to comepte with all the guys too!!! that makes everyone! please tell me am i wasting my time? people always say that bi people usually swing more one way than the other......some people are so greedy

ReputationRep:
    one word....threesome!!!!

*puts PC hat back on*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LinLee)
    Help!! i think im in love with someone who is bi-sexual...aswell as having to compete with all the girls..i have to comepte with all the guys too!!! that makes everyone! please tell me am i wasting my time? people always say that bi people usually swing more one way than the other......some people are so greedy
    Doesn't sound like a problem to me. Sure, you may have more people to "compete" with, but it's hardly going to be "everyone". After all, straight people don't fancy all people of the opposite sex. You're not wasting your time at all.

ReputationRep:
    Threesome?.....very interesting...
    but that's not what im lookin for :rolleyes:

no not everyone. i guess then i just have the same problem as anyone who really likes a guy but doesnt know what to do.
    Seein him girate with all the girls....and boys...doesnt help though :confused:

ReputationRep:
    NO your not wasting your time, i'm bi and we really ( or at least i ) dont fancy everyone, its possibly true that bi people swing one way more than the other but which way i do varies from week to week, and with regards to the threesome idea, isnt that a lot of straight guys fantasy as well?

Dont worry there is no more competition if he likes you he likes you if he doesnt he doesnt

ReputationRep:
    You are, move on. These uber-love triangles always end in tears, or sometimes brutal murder with savage blows to the skull using a tough blunt object.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    with regards to the threesome idea, isnt that a lot of straight guys fantasy as well?
    with straight guys its a more "me and 2 girls please" sort of thing.

ReputationRep:
    Lets put it this way...put your sexual health first..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    Lets put it this way...put your sexual health first..
    I think you'll find that straight people have higher rates of HIV tha gay/bisexual

ReputationRep:
    I think you'll find that straight people have higher rates of HIV tha gay/bisexual
    I wasn't talking about homosexuality i was talking about safety thats all!!

ReputationRep:
    actually its proven that gay people have the highest count of HIV/AIDs...this found out ina recetn survey....(sorry...biology student)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleredfrog)
    actually its proven that gay people have the highest count of HIV/AIDs...this found out ina recetn survey....(sorry...biology student)
    Yeah, anal sex is obviously much more sensitive....i agree with you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    Yeah, anal sex is obviously much more sensitive....i agree with you!
    It is, but people take more care than with normal sex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    I wasn't talking about homosexuality i was talking about safety thats all!!
    Is this argument really helping her though?

ReputationRep:
    It is, but people take more care than with normal sex
    obviously not if theirs a higher percentage of AIDs and HIV

ReputationRep:
    hehe, no! lol, was interesting though! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

hehe...carry on i dont mind

i love him so much i hate him. He flirts with everyone. but when he does it to you it's like he's only doing it to you. how deceiving! sometimes he shows me a part of him and it's wonderful and leaves me wanting more....but then i realise he does it with everyone !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Furtive)
    You are, move on. These uber-love triangles always end in tears, or sometimes brutal murder with savage blows to the skull using a tough blunt object.
    funny, that's exactly what i was thinking when cossack mentioned the word threesome

ReputationRep:

hehe...carry on i dont mind

i love him so much i hate him. He flirts with everyone. but when he does it to you it's like he's only doing it to you. how deceiving! sometimes he shows me a part of him and it's wonderful and leaves me wanting more....but then i realise he does it with everyone !
    is he one of those guys that really seems as if he is 'trying' hard? or does that seem to be his nature to be cute with everyone?
    i know how you mean though...it's happened to me although i dont think mine was a bi-sexual

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    is he one of those guys that really seems as if he is 'trying' hard? or does that seem to be his nature to be cute with everyone?
    i know how you mean though...it's happened to me although i dont think mine was a bi-sexual
    it's just he's nature to be cute with everyone! which makes it all the more worst!!!! :mad:
    if he was "trying" hard then i could hate his guts, but he is just being him.
    did u ever get with your one? or how did u stop liking them?

Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.