Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Could someone please help me with my vacation plan or list your own cuz I'm pretty confused.
    I have a bunch tho
    1.I wanna join gym for these four months after school and before uni
    2.I wanna learn baking in a proper way
    3.I wanna visit some good relaxing places
    4.I wanna read some new books.
    any more ideas?
    I want them to be the best vacation ever!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Aimen.)
    Could someone please help me with my vacation plan or list your own cuz I'm pretty confused.
    I have a bunch tho
    1.I wanna join gym for these four months after school and before uni
    2.I wanna learn baking in a proper way
    3.I wanna visit some good relaxing places
    4.I wanna read some new books.
    any more ideas?
    I want them to be the best vacation ever!
    Maybe some cooking (like learning how to make meals), a beach or two, possibly learn how to drive, maybe a trip to Nandos with friends if that's your thing? (It's really great if you don't go often ), learn a new language bit by bit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Maybe some cooking (like learning how to make meals), a beach or two, possibly learn how to drive, maybe a trip to Nandos with friends if that's your thing? (It's really great if you don't go often ), learn a new language bit by bit?
    Yea I'm kinda planning french but friends are gone for vacation lol!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Aimen.)
    Yea I'm kinda planning french but friends are gone for vacation lol!
    Hmmm.. how about something that you can paint or build? Nothing big, something you can just carry around or put in your room and show that you made something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Hmmm.. how about something that you can paint or build? Nothing big, something you can just carry around or put in your room and show that you made something
    Heyy that's a brilliant idea! Thankyou so much!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.