Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hello everyone! My name is Fadi and I am from Bulgaria. I have been offered a place in the University of Reading. I will be studying International Business and Management with Spanish. Here in Bulgaria the Educational system is much different from the one in the UK so at the moment i urgently need information.I decided to prepare for the university course in advance because I have never studied business in my high school so i figured this would save me some trouble. I know that you guys have been preparing for A levels and that in the UK students have only 4-5 subject per year in their last 3 years of high school. I wanted to ask if you guys can send me some links to sites from which i can download or just read online the course books for business for the 3rd year, at the moment i have only found one of the course books in amazon and it is really expensive for me. Also i managed to get information that there are 3 publishers for those textbooks - Edexcel, OCR and AQR. Also how do i know which textbook will prepare me better for my course. I hope you guys understand me. I hope someone who is well-informed helps me because it is really urgent for me.
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.