Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HangeeTw)
    lol I got 11A* in GCSE and predicted 5A* for a-level (including f maths), still got rejected by lse econ..
    So? Your PS must have been poor or if you showed them this kind of attitude then im not surprised that you got rejected. This may even be a load of rubbish for all i know.

Ignore this OP, you have a good chance and at LSE further maths is merely seen as a fourth subject.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolatmaths)
    So? Your PS must have been poor or if you showed them this kind of attitude then im not surprised that you got rejected. This may even be a load of rubbish for all i know.

Ignore this OP, you have a good chance and at LSE further maths is merely seen as a fourth subject.
    merely stating my experience, have no idea why you are being so hostile towards me, go get a life keyboard warrior

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HangeeTw)
    merely stating my experience, have no idea why you are being so hostile towards me, go get a life keyboard warrior
    Really? It seems like you're patronising OP...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.