TSR keeps logging me out?

Watch this thread
saskiaxalana
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
So I get on tsr website and log in and everything then I go to the subject I want to revise and click on the interactive resources and it opens a new tab telling me to log in! it's absolutely doing my head in, I need to revise!!
Any advice would be gratefully received!
Beebopaloolah
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
I'm having the same problem every time I try to get to my study planner!
Last night I couldn't edit it- every time I moved a block it would move back. I think they're having some technical issues, I'll look for a way to notify them
FriendlyPenguin
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I got that yesterday. And I keep on getting 503 - cant contact servers - or something, and each time I rep a post, the page reloads
M14B
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Yesterday I could not log in
It was telling me I have to join!
Tiger Rag
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I'm getting this too. Right pain when I'm trying to do something!
peso
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Hi all, thanks for reporting. We're looking into fixing this right now. It's a problem with certain users trying to access learning resources/study planner. Will update ASAP!
Lychee628
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Happened to me yesterday too!
Asuna Yuuki
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
There does seem to be a lot of bugs at the moment :/
ZAYN.
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
It's sliver lining they want you to focus on your exams so you get better grades lol
tamil fever
Report 5 years ago
omg same!it just happened right now.when i tried to log on before this.
z33
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
It's a sign from God to do your revision
z33
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Mathemagicien)
I got that yesterday. And I keep on getting 503 - cant contact servers - or something, and each time I rep a post, the page reloads
yeah everytime I rep a post it goes back to the OP? ****ing annoying
and God forbid it's PRSOM cos that needs a whole nother page to itself :lol:
Badges: 16
Report 5 years ago
CT are testing new pop-up window.

Posted from TSR Mobile
M14B
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
And when you rep it does annoying things too
the bear
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
the page keeps scrolling back to the top.

also when i try to rep someone instead of a pop up message saying i have recently repped them it goes onto a new page to inform me
Little Popcorns
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Mine was doing this yesterday is you leave the box saying remember me ticked it lets you in
the bear
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
also if i rep someone on page 123 of a thread it immediately goes back to page 1 :mad:
Kryptonian
Badges: 9
Report 5 years ago
I have to login more than once for me to sign in because when i click sign in it takes me back to the login page??
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by peso)
Hi all, thanks for reporting. We're looking into fixing this right now. It's a problem with certain users trying to access learning resources/study planner. Will update ASAP!
Damn these people using TSR for their exams! :mob:
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by the bear)
also if i rep someone on page 123 of a thread it immediately goes back to page 1 :mad:
I repped you because we're still on page 1.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (22)
20.95%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (12)
11.43%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (7)
6.67%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (18)
17.14%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (23)
21.9%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
21.9%

Watched Threads