Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    As the thread title says, did any of you guys had driving test cancellations? and what did you do afterwards

So this is my situation, I booked my test for 1st June in January, now on the day of my test at the test center I was told my driving test was cancelled and had to reschedule.

They rescheduled my test in 2 months time, which is ridiculous. I waited 3 months and now have to wait another 2 months for the test and this is my only second attempt.

Right now, its very difficult to find an earlier date, I'm trying to check everyday though. I'm trying to pass as soon as possible so I can save money as I already have like 60+ lessons under my belt. The DVSA are completely unorganized in test centers.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't personally had this happened to me before, but there's a website called www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk which can help you get an earlier slot if you're willing to fork out £18! I know someone that booked an earlier test using that website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greenmath)
    I haven't personally had this happened to me before, but there's a website called www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk which can help you get an earlier slot if you're willing to fork out £18! I know someone that booked an earlier test using that website
    I went for that too lol

The next available date for me is August, and that's terrible... they need to do something about this in Urban areas.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.