Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Two things before we start, it took a lot of love for me to hate her the way I do and don't say revenge is worthless, because I'm going to get my revenge regardless.

So I was in a relationship for three years, but we broke up after an argument and vowed to never speak again. I met this new girl, she gave me her all and wouldn't give up on me until the very end and though we were never dating, I fell for her, however I was cold and ignorant towards her and lost her, but understand this, my ex made me feel unwanted and made me believe that I'd never be good enough for her or any girl, so I wasn't being a jerk just to be a jerk, I thought she deserved better than me, so I didn't bother much. My ex poisoned the only thing that could've been good in my life, so I need to make her pay.

I know I sound childish, I admit that. I know revenge is never the answer and usually I'd let it go, but it'll niggle away at me for life. My ex and her family are still present in my family's lives, though not in mine, but I will see my ex again.

ReputationRep:
    moving on is the best revenge.

ReputationRep:
    the issue is in your head.
    just because someone tells you something, doesnt mean its always true does it

look how many times we was told the world was gonna end

ReputationRep:
    It was you, not your ex who ruined the relationship between you and the 2nd girl. Man up and concentrate on something better instead of trying to think of a petty way to get back at her for whatever reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    Lol no. revenge is the best revenge.

Then you move on when you f***ed them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    does she have a boyfriend?If yes try to mess with them. Tempt him in some ways

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nidhoggr)
    Lol no. revenge is the best revenge.

Then you move on when you f***ed them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    why go to all that trouble over someone whom you have finished with ? find a nice new lady and forget about the old one.

ReputationRep:
    Make the ex believe that you have moved on and create this surreal thing of where you have this beautiful new gf blah blah blah, this will eat her inside without you looking like a douche.

(Original post by Legend5048)
    Two things before we start, it took a lot of love for me to hate her the way I do and don't say revenge is worthless, because I'm going to get my revenge regardless.

So I was in a relationship for three years, but we broke up after an argument and vowed to never speak again. I met this new girl, she gave me her all and wouldn't give up on me until the very end and though we were never dating, I fell for her, however I was cold and ignorant towards her and lost her, but understand this, my ex made me feel unwanted and made me believe that I'd never be good enough for her or any girl, so I wasn't being a jerk just to be a jerk, I thought she deserved better than me, so I didn't bother much. My ex poisoned the only thing that could've been good in my life, so I need to make her pay.

I know I sound childish, I admit that. I know revenge is never the answer and usually I'd let it go, but it'll niggle away at me for life. My ex and her family are still present in my family's lives, though not in mine, but I will see my ex again.
    We'd have to know more about your ex and her weaknesses and flaws before we could tell you how to get revenge. You have to ask yourself if it's worth it though...You might not like the person you become and it could steer up some bad karma.

To truly get revenge is actually evil, cruel and even psychopathic. But if you're okay with that go ahead, I certainly did...

And how I did it was to really look at the man's weakness. I kept a loose friendship so I could still be in contact with him and covertly execute revenge. I knew he was very self conscious about his body but too lazy to do anything about it. He was skinny fat and kind of nerdy looking so I would flirt with really buff, attractive guys and even hooked up with one right in front of him. I would write stuff on my social media about how a guy better have a six pack or else, and if you don't go to the gym regularly you are pathetic whilst maintaining a lean physique myself and being disciplined. I knew his biggest weakness was his ego and drive to succeed in a certain career field. So I started to date and parade around a man who was at the very top of that field and qualified from the uni he so desperately had once pinned his hopes on. He had a broken relationship with his father which affects his self-esteem so I would always talk about how amazing my dad is - although he's not, he's abusive and possibly part of the reason I'm got so obsessed with revenge, trying to subconsciously get back at daddy. So there you go that's some inspiration for you. I'm I proud of myself?.. No... Did it make me feel better? Honestly yes in an evil way I did I liked having the last laugh. Okay yes I'm a horrible person but I was sick of being a doormat.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, so you had a messy breakup, were a **** to your rebound girl and this is somehow your ex's fault?

I don't think you need revenge, you need help.

ReputationRep:
    As you said "revenge is never the answer". Just move on, man. And if you ever loved her - you should let her live her life now and move on as well

ReputationRep:
    This is the kind of attitude that gets someone in trouble.

You behaved the way you did to the last girl and that is all on you. Nobody forced you to behave that way, it was your choice. You have free will just as both your ex girlfriend's have free will.

Take responsibility for your own behaviour instead of forcing somebody else to.

Women tend to steer a wide berth from vengeful men, they are usually nothing but a headache.

Take responsibility for your own failures and move on. "Revenge" whatever that would be would not serve any purpose. If you're claiming somehow your ex was abusive, you should report her. However, I believe you're just bitter and was probably just as much at fault for the failures of the relationship in the first place. Grow up and stop being so vindictive.

ReputationRep:
    Find a way to sabotage her new relationship , maybe pose as a girl and message her claims that her boyfriend was cheating.
    Send me some more info and I can give you a conclusive stategy im very experienced in these things
    also pm me how it goes

ReputationRep:
    Think I'm going to have to side with the ex on this one.

ReputationRep:
    what revenge is that?That is surrender!

ReputationRep:
    I agree with this 100%

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Move on and forget her. Most people including myself have had at least one crappy ex who made us feel broken and horrible for a while, but you pick yourself up and start afresh. Continuing to obsess over your ex is just letting her win - she's still the centre of your life.

If she's that horrible a person, she'll have a crap lonely life anyway. You don't need to do anything, she'll do it to herself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.